Milkshake: Chapter 9

Thomas's P.O.V

I must have scared him a little he kinda got off my lap in a panic I didn't realize till now that I had a boner and it must have poked him. He still gave me a little peck on the lips but I think I scared him, well we've only known each other for one full day we kinda just drifted together.

It's fine I brush it off and try to calm my hard on down, the ride was finally over, and we got out the boat and head over to a food stan we both got hot dogs, and we shared a soda. " Did you have fun?" I ask him, he nodded and smiled, " I did, thank you, Tommy." he hugs his cat plush, and we get in the car and drive off, we make it to my apartment and get out the car, we come through the door, I take off my shoes, and we cuddle on the couch. "Wanna spend the night again?" he looked up at me and gave me a shy nod.

I smile, and we pull each other closer, James is so small which makes him even cuter, I kiss his cheek. " James I think I'm in love with you." he looks up at me with widen eyes,"I know it sounds crazy but--" he cut me off by pressing our lips together, "I love you too." I chuckled,"I love you more." I kissed his neck, and I felt my face heat up. I soon hear soft snores, I pick him up and carry him to my bed and go back to the couch and watch T.V, I fall asleep on the couch, and everything goes black.