Milkshake: Chapter 28

James' P.O.V

Thomas and I were walking to the place, well more of him following me cause he didn't know where I was taking him, it was a long walk, but we were almost there. We finally arrived at the Ice cream Parlor where we first met, I look back at him for his reaction. He looks at me, I smile back at him and pull him into the store with me, like always no one was here except for the employees. We order our milkshakes and sit down at the exact same table as last time.

I smile at Thomas, "Remember when you were sitting over here and I came and sat with you?" I asked, "Yeah good memories, you changed my life for the best." Thomas said. "How so, tell me your back story Thomas Jefferson." I said, very happy to re-live this moment. "Well okay if you want to hear it.", "I most certainly do it's kinda wierd how we've been together for two years and haven't questioned each others past, you could be a murder for all I know, w-wait not that you look like one I was just saying we've never looked back at each others past, ....sorry." I said, tripping over my words. Sometimes I need to learn to shut my mouth and to keep my comments inside my head, "James it's fine, I know what you mean.", "S-so can I hear it?",

"Ofcourse you can, Okay, I was born into a rich family and I didn't get to see my parents a lot so it I would normally just be taken care of by my maids. I was home schooled up until high school, and pretty much have grown up inside my father's mansion and I played the piano, at the age of eight I mastered the keys. I was a lonely child with no social skills whatsoever so it was hard for me to make a friend, as I got older I had learned how to interact with people which earned me my first friend, Maria. But I still had this lonely feeling inside that I couldn't get rid of by making friends there was something else missing, and that thing was love, I discovered that at he age of eighteen, four years ago my parents disappeared and I haven't seen them sense, they were nice people but just couldn't make time for me, so I was back to being lonely with no love whatsoever, I've really tried to find love but I just couldn't feel a connection with anyone.

I lost hope after trying for three years to find what was missing, .....then I found you. You've made my life so much better, brighter, and in all happier and for the first time I felt what I had been missing out on. So I make every breathing moment I have to make you happy, cause you make me happy." Thomas said.

I honestly didn't know that I've impacted Thomas' life that much, "And every time you smile at me I can feel butterflies in my stomach, and every time we kiss it's as if the whole world stands still, you make me so happy." he finished.

"Tommy I didn't know I ment that much to you. I love you so much, I've never felt this way about anyone before." I said, putting my hand on Thomas' hand, it looked like he was tearing up, me and him stand up and go into the restroom and locked the door.

"Tommy are you okay?" I asked, he nuzzled his face into my chest, as I comforted him. "Shhhhh, Tommy it's okay I love you too, I'm sorry your parents disappeared, I'm sorry I hadn't shown up in your life sooner." I whispered, I kiss his forehead and play with his hair as he calms down.

"J-James?"

"Yes Tommy?"

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Oh Tommy I ask myself the same question about you."

"But your Beautiful, Talented, and Smart, and I'm just Me."

"Thomas you need to give yourself more credit your an amazing pearson and I wouldn't rather be with anyone else I'm yours and you're mine, c'mon let's say something nice about ourselves then something nice about each other."

"Okay..."

"Okay, I'm a great cook."

"Um... I'm cool I guess."

"Good now I'll say something nice about you..... Thomas you're very handsome."

"Thank you, and you're very voluptuous~"

"Awwww thank you." I kiss his cheek, "Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah I'm fine now."

"Now lets go back, our drinks are probably waiting for us."

Thomas gave me a nod, and we walk out of the bathroom, and back to our seats where our milkshakes awaited. We both finish them then I ask him the same question I asked him two years ago, "Hey so do you wanna catch a movie today, with me?" he chuckled at me, "Yeah that would be great." Thomas said, jokingly mocking himself from two years ago.

"I was so stupidly shy..." Thomas pointed out, "No you were cute." I corrected him. Me and him walk out of the Parlor and to the movie theater and went to go see the same movie. I wasn't as scared this time but I still clung to Thomas trying to reenact that day. " I remember how you held me so close to you that I was in your lap." I said, "Well you seemed to be scared of the movie a bit.", "Yeah I was a whimp." I said, "I found you adorable cause every time a jump scare came up, you made the cutest noise." he said.