Milkshake: Chapter 14

James' P.O.V

I slid down the stair case despite how dangerous that really is but, made it down safely. I see Thomas downstairs on the couch flipping through channels waiting for me, I make my entrance and stand in front of the T. V, I was planning to act cute and innocent, just to tease him more. "I'm ready~" I giggled, in my opinion I sounded stupid, but it seemed to work on Thomas. It must've  worked a bit too well cause he just passed out, and seemed to have gotten a bloody nose.

I get him a tissue and try to wipe his nose, once his nose was clean I try to wake him up. Soon after gently shaking him awake, his eyes open a bit then fully. He starts blushing again but no blood comes out. He pins me to the couch and that's when I wiggle my way out of his grip, which wasn't easy to do. I turn away from him and walk to the backyard with him following behind me like a dog loyal to its owner.

"Want me to help you put on your sunscreen?" Thomas asked, I knew what he really wanted but I already had some on, "No thank you I put some on already.", "Well a second coat wouldn't hurt." he said, I knew he just wanted to touch me. "Pfff... It's fine I'm good." I smirk at him, and step in the pool, I can tell he's a little disappointed.