Milkshake: Chapter 4

James' P.O.V

I didn't think the movie would be this scary, but I'm fine I have Thomas holding me...wait Thomas holding me?! I feel my face heat up, I look up at Thomas I see his focus on the screen while he's holding me close I try to think of a new nickname for him I don't want to call someone I could be possibly falling for by their first name, I think of the nick name,Tommy, it suited him.

I'm in his lap at this point as he's holding on to me, I lay into his chest feeling very comfortable in his arms. I look up at the screen for once and there's a kissing scene, I literally do something that I will never regret, I kiss him, I was surprised when I feel him kiss back.

We were in the very back row and the seating was leveled, so we had a very good view of the movie, and privacy for kissing cause no one else was on our row, I loved the way our lips moved together it felt nice, he swipes his tongue on my lips I open my mouth, he explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue. Our tongues met and danced around each other, we pulled away after a minute I didn't even realized that I was way more than on top of him, I was literally holding myself up with one of my knees on each side of Thomas. Guess I wanted him way more than I thought I did, but I think we should take things slow.

"S-Sorry." I apologized pulling away as I wiped away the string of saliva on my lips, " No it's okay, I know it sounds wierd but I like the feeling of your lips on mine." He kisses me again, after a couple more minutes we pulled away from the kiss and go back into our previous position.