Milkshake: Chapter 35

===============
= Sweet-less Sugar=
===============

Thomas' P.O.V

I hear a knock at the door, "I'll get it." James said, "Okay.", I look through the security cameras connected to my iPad. His brother was at the front door, and he looked pissed.

I ran upstairs retreating, I was upstairs in the fourth guest room and I heard voices from downstairs one of them is James'. "Hey lil bro.", "Hercules it's been so long since you've visited.", "I'm actually here to help take care of you through your pregnancy."

"We both know you're here for another reason too.", "Where's Thomas." he sounded like he was going to cut my air supply short. "He went upstairs...." I heard the silky smooth voice say.

"But don't hurt him please." I heard James say, "He hurt you, didn't he?" Hercules asked, I would never hurt James.

"No of course not—"

"Is he forcing you into this?" he asked.

"No I want this, I love him."

"Did he— you know?..."

"No he didn't I wanted it I wanted him."

"He's a f*cking pervert."

"Yeah sometimes but this time I wanted him to I wanted him."

"Who's to say he's worthy of you?"

"I think he's more than worthy of me."

"Has he been treating you right?"

"Yes he has he's the sweetest man I know...and I love him, I'm actually happy for once."

"..........as long as he makes you happy I won't kill him, anyways how many months are you due for?"

"Seven."

"So do you guys know what it is?"

"They are twins one of each."

" Well don't worry baby bro Thomas and I will take care of you."

I stay silent, I might've been upstairs but I could still hear them.

"Thomas come down!" I heard James call for me, I slide down the stair case and almost fell, but I landed safely on my two feet.

"Hey~"

"Hey."

"Hello Jefferson."

"Hello Mulligan."

"This rivalry between you two needs to stop, in the future you guys are going to become brothers so—"

"Baby don't stress we'll get along." I said pulling him close to me. His brother growled,

"Hercules what's wrong?" James asked.

"He's getting too close to you." He growled.

"Trust me I've been closer." I said.