Milkshake: Chapter 56

James' P.O.V

Thomas fell asleep, so I held little JJ in my arms for the first time in a long time, cause Thomas would totally freak out if he saw our child floating in midair. I know he can't see me, wouldn't it be funny if he were to just see JJ floating. I don't wanna freak him out though plus who knows how he'll react?

Anyways I hold JJ in my arms and watch him sleep, while Maddy laid down next to me using my leg as a pillow. I put them both on the couch and cover them with a blanket.

I kiss them goodnight and head back upstairs to there "other mother", she was on the bed, she looked paralyzed. She was awake from what I could tell, "Hey what's wrong with you?" I said nudging her body a bit.

I had to admit she looked shook, "Hey get up!" , she hesitated to look at me as I floated above her.

"W-Why are you here?" She stuttered

"Uh..cause I live here, why are you here?"

"Cause I just moved in."

"Well I'll have you know that I'm the main love in his heart sister, you're just the rebound."

"Can I at least get a thank you, I've been taking care of your family."

"Yeah thanks for taking care of MY boyfriend and MY kids, oh and thank you for kissing Him too yeah thank you very much for trying to replace me, and thanks for brainwashing MY kids into thinking you're their mother."

"I'm not trying to replace you."

"Either way you could never make Thomas happy the way I have, he's never gonna love you as much as he loved me and you're just gonna have to deal with that."

She stayed quiet.

"It doesn't matter how many times you kiss him on the cheek, it doesn't matter how many times he says, 'I love you.', he's never gonna love you as much as he loves me."

She still stayed quiet.

"The way I died was an unfair penalty and it wasn't me or my kids fault I died, it isn't his either. I know what you did!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"Well it happened and because of you I can't come back, I can never get married to Thomas now, I can never feel his touch again!"

"I'm sorry!"

"I don't care!"

"I didn't mean for that to happen."

"This was all a part of your plan, kill me, just to get to him and my kids."

"No, that wasn't my intention, it was an accident. I just want to make things right."

"You can do that in another way."

"How?"

"Trade your life for mine, you're basically my twin. Just explain everything to Thomas and let me do the rest."

"What are you gonna do to me?"

"Shhhhh, it's a Yes or a No."

"I accept."