Milkshake: Chapter 48

Jamie's P.O.V

Thomas went to go pick up his kids, and he left me at the mansion, he told me to make myself at home. I felt comfortable just watching T. V until he got back, so that's what I did.

When I heard the door click open, I saw Thomas come through the door with two adorable babies and a bag, I help him a bit with his bag and set it next to the couch. He sat down on the couch with both of them in his arms.

"Jamie meet Maddy Jefferson, and JJ which stands for Justin Jefferson."

"Awwww can I hold Maddy?"

"Sure."

He gives me Maddy, and I hold her in my arms she looks just like James which is like saying she kinda looks like me which is wierd to me but I don't have a problem with that. But in all she is adorable, she smiles at me, "Mommy.", I can't help but feel sad, this baby couldn't tell the difference between me and her actually birth Father, and she thinks we're the same person. "Mommy." I look at her and smile.

"I'm sorry was that her first word, Thomas?"

"Yeah..."

"I didn't m-mean to—"

"Jamie it's okay."

I smiled at Thomas then back at the baby, "Yes that's right Mommy, can you say Daddy?"

"D-D-Daddy, Daddy!" She makes grabby hands towards Thomas.

"Okay lets trade."

I trade little ones with Thomas and I'm now holding JJ, who his equally adorable as his sister. JJ looks at me, and starts giggling, I set my free hand on the couch and while I do this, Thomas slides his hand closer to mine like he's smooth. I just inch my hand closer, and we intertwine or fingers.

"Hey Thomas."

"Yes Jamie?"

"How would you like it if I spent the night?"

"That would be nice."