Milkshake: Chapter 51

Jamie's P.O.V

I got my things from my house and moved into the mansion, as I did so I felt a presence around me, it was cold. I ignored it and just kept unpacking, as I was unpacking all of my things I felt the same presence again. I just thought it was because the windows were open so once again I ignored it.

Thomas was beside me but it didn't seem like he felt what I felt. "So Jamie where would you like to go for a third date?" he asked, I shrugged. "Where would you like to go?" I asked, repeating his question back to him. "Anywhere you do."

"How about we just go to a nice restaurant, have a nice dinner, together?"

"Ofcourse Doll."

I hugged him, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek but I went for his lips, and we came together in a kiss, "I love you."

"I love you too." I kiss him again, and he swipes his tongue on my lips asking for entrance. I open my mouth and this started a heated makeout session. I pull away, and he starts attacking my neck, "T-Tommy~" when I got the chance I kissed him again, "Your lips are so soft Jamie~"

He reached under my shirt, and started groping me, "Wait Tommy, let's save this for another time~", he didn't hear me I guess. I could see he was getting hard and me I was just as aroused as he was. I was soaked, "Tommy please~" he finally stopped, "Okay."

Thomas got off of me, "I love you."

"I love you too."