Milkshake: Chapter 50

==========
Whip Cream
==========

Thomas' P.O.V

I watch as Jamie put the twins to sleep and leave the room, I'm glad to see that she interacts with the kids as if they were her own. It's still so hard to go on without James, I wish I could see him again just one more time.

He would want me to be with Jamie, right? He wants me to be happy with someone else, I hope he knows that I wouldn't replace him with anyone and that I still love him.

James is my soulmate and I still feel broken without him, it hurts. Jamie can make me feel better about this, right? I don't love her just because she looks like him, but because she's as kind as they come.

It might be a bit too early to have dirty thoughts about her, but I can't help it. I haven't done it in over a year, sometimes I just wanna pin her to the wall and......

I don't want to drive her away, she's perfect and in the future I can see her becoming a great Mom. I know what'll do, I'll get her a flower to show my appreciation towards her.

(Time skip)

I came back through the door with a single red rose, I'm glad she didn't notice I was gone it makes this little gift more like a surprise. "Jamie." I call for her.

"Yes Tommy?"

"I got you something."

"Really what is it."

We sit down on the couch together.

"Close your eyes."

She shuts her eyes and I place the flower near her nose, "Guess what it is."

"I think I know what it is~", that's when she takes the head flower into her mouth and stops half-way
"Oh! It's a rose......that's just what I wanted, thank you." she says, and gives me a hug. I hug back, "Fuck..."

I guess she heard me, "What, did you want something~?"

"No it's fine, Jamie."

She sits on my lap and starts wiggling her hips, "You sure~?"

"U-Um...." I couldn't speak.

She bit her lip, having a lust full glint in her eyes as she looked at me, it's like she could read my mind. I feel my face heat up, I blink and then I open my eyes to see her, blushing under me.

"T-Tommy~.... I need you~"

______Time Skip Milkshake( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)______

"Hey Jamie were you a virgin?"

"Yeah I was, a needy one."

"I could tell."

"It was an amazing new feeling thank you, Tommy."

"It's not a problem that's just what lovers do."