Milkshake: Chapter 44

===========
6 Months Pass
===========

Thomas' P.O.V

I haven't gotten over James' death, but at least I still have his children with me, as a Dad I try to make them as happy as I can. They look so much like their father, every time I look at them all I see is a resemblance of their beautiful Father. Sometimes I feel James' presence watching over me, it hurts though to remember the day I lost him, my soulmate.

Eliza and Maria wanted a day with the babies, I was hesitant and clingy at first, I made sure they had everything they need for them, then I let them have them for a day just to take my mind off the devastation, but I wasn't ready to forget yet.

I take a long walk outside the mansion I didn't know where I was headed but the path seemed familiar, it almost felt like someone was leading me to where ever I was going. I lift my head up for the first time during this walk and guess where I find myself.....in front of the old Ice cream Parlor where me and James first met.

I walk in and see.....

A very cute girl with short curly black hair and a blue bow in her hair sitting at one of the tables drinking from what I can tell is a chocolate milkshake, she looks just like James, I hold back tears. I order the usual, and sit at another table, just like last time there wasn't anybody else here. I dozed off looking at her, she gave me a small smile and a wave. It's like history is repeating itself, she stands up from here table just like James did and sits down with me at my table.

She could be his twin sister.

"Hello my name is Jamie, what's your name?"

"Thomas."

"Well Thomas wanna catch a movie with me?"

"Yeah, I'm free, oh exuse me."

I went up and got my milkshake from the counter and handed over some change I had in my pocket.
Then go back to the table where she was, "Great I'll wait for you."