Milkshake: Chapter 8

James' P.O.V

  I love carnivals, I just don't like the rides that go super high, I kinda have a fear of hights but if Tommy wanted to go on one I would follow, " So James you don't have to go on any ride you don't want to just let me know if you're scared.", "Thank you, Tommy." I hug him, he hugs back, "You're welcome, I'm more into the games anyways." I felt him kiss my forehead, I smile and lift my face from his chest and we let go and hold hands.

We go in the carnival and look around I saw a cute giant cat plush, Thomas must have seen me eye it cause he took me over to the stand. It was the kind of game where you had to toss a ring on a bottle it looks to be the hardest game here, I try to win but the rings just bounce right off, before I tossed another one Tommy looked down at me and smiled he got behind me and he wrapped his arm around me and his other hand met up with mine, he gently took the ring from my hand and threw it with ease and the ring went around the top of the bottle.

I blushed and picked out the cat plush when we were walking away from the stand I look up at him,"Thank you." he smiled at me,"It's nothing really, I just want to make my Jem happy." my face heated up more, " I'm gonna name it Tommy." I kiss his cheek again, I see a blush spread across his face, then I go back into my thoughts, "Hey James.." I look up at him, "Will you be my boyfriend?" I was very happy to hear that question especially coming from Thomas, "Ofcourse I will." without a word he leads me to a ride, I don't resist I just follow him, we hop in a boat that kinda looks like a swan.

The boat started moving into a dark tunnel, as we get deeper into the tunnel I see pink fair lights and other lights in the shapes of hearts, that's when I realized what kind of ride this was, I slam my lips into his and he kisses back lifts me on to his lap I wrap me legs around him, we made out for a few more minutes till I felt something poke my butt, I get off his lap and pull away from the kiss, I was just not ready to tell him.

Not yet.