Milkshake: Chapter 5

Thomas' P.O.V

I.........

I.........

I'm.......

I'm in...

I'm in love.

At least I think I am, my heart is beating faster than ever before and I'm holding him close, and his kisses remind me of my favorite kind of milkshake, he just makes me feel happy and I don't want anything bad to happen to him I just want to see him smile.

I hold him close to me as he buries his face in my chest hiding from the jump scares, I look down and feel my face heat up as I look down and see the cute boy in my arms. Soon the movie was over and James had fell asleep, I tried waking him up, but he was still sleeping, so I just decided to drive him back home but first I had to carry him all the way to my car it was a long distance but I wasn't complaining I got to hold him in my arms the whole time, James stirs awake, "Jemmy do you want me to drive you home or do you wanna come back to my place?" my apartment building was close by, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask, "Your place." he said very tiredly, I nod, and we make our way to my apartment.

I drive to my apartment building and carry him up the steps and switched him into my other arm and unlocked the door with my key, I step inside and locked the door, take off both of our shoes and I carried him to my bedroom and I laid him down on my bed and tucked him in, I let him have my bed while I sleep in the guest room, I change out of my clothes and hop in the bed then fall asleep in nothing but silence.