Milkshake: Chapter 7

Thomas' P.O.V

I was going on another date with him, every time I see him my heart flutters, and little does he know I actually have a mansion I just bought this apartment to get away, cause I thought I would have better luck finding love outside of my mansion, but I didn't have any luck until now the wait was worth it, all I have to do is keep him and not drive him away.

I go and take a shower then change into black jeans and a purple buttoned up shirt, I still had time so I went to the flower shop and bought him a bouquet, we agreed that we would meet at my house then decide what we were going to do for a date. I was thinking we would could go to a carnival , just thinking about James makes me blush he's just so cute, I want him.

I hear a knock at the door, it must be James I open the door, and the smell of sweet vanilla hit my nose, and then I saw James wearing jeans that out lined the curves of his thighs and I have to say, I like what I see, he also wore a blue sweater that hung slightly above his thighs. Then I realized I've been standing here like an idiot looking at him, "Oh sorry come inside." I blush and stand out of the door way he came in, "So where do you wanna go?" he smiled at me, " Well there's a carnival I wanted to take you to."

I wanted to take him to the carnival cause there was a boat ride called 'The Tunnel of Stolen Kisses'. "Okay Lets go!" he smiled, but before we left I grabbed the flowers we walk out the door. "James, I got these for you cause, they're beautiful just like you." James blushed a bit, "Awww thank you, Tommy." he kissed my cheek, and walked down the steps, I put my hand on the spot he kissed and felt my face heat up as I walked down the steps after him.

We both make it down to my car he gets in and we both drive off, through the drive there was a comfortable silence until we pulled up to the place, this date was going to be fun.