Milkshake: Chapter 29

Thomas' P.O.V

Like last time James fell asleep during the movie, so I carried him out of the theater. I carry him home and make pass the security gate, then get to the front door and put the key in through the big doors to the mansion and lock the door behind us. It was only two in the afternoon, so he must've fell asleep because the movie was boring or cause he was really comfortable, either way he'll wake up in time to open all his gifts. I lay him down on the couch, next to me and watch some random show while he's laying on me.

After about an hour I hear him, he's awake. I look down at him, and he cuddles up more agnist me. "Good Afternoon darling." he giggles at me, and keeps snuggling into my chest. I kiss his forehead, "Hey I got a surprise for you in our bedroom, wanna see it?", "Yeah!" James said, sounding less tired. I carry him upstairs and set him down and cover his eyes with my hands, "Ready.....1.....2.....3!" I uncovered his eyes on three, and he lets out a surprised gasp, to the sight of a bunch of presents each of the wrapped in baby blue ribbon.

"Oh Tom—" I cut him off, "I know you said you didn't want anything, but we've been down this path before no matter how much you try you can't talk me out of getting you things." I smile at him, he let out a sigh, "Thank you, Tommy.", "Anything for you Jemmy~" I say, he giggles and tries to give me a kiss but I'm too tall, so I pick him up, and we press our lips together. Then things seem to get a bit heated, but it ended up with James on top of me, so I switched our position.

_______Time Skip Milkshake ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_______

We both fell down on the bed, I was sweating like I had just ran a marathon. It felt like I had, but on the bright side James was laying on my chest completely stripped from all his clothes.

"T-Tommy~"

"Shhhh~"

"See I-I told you j-just try a little harder and you could—"

"Shhhhh~" I put a finger on his lips, "Let's rest now~"

"Okay" James said and relaxed a bit more on my chest, his breath becomes slower, and he closes his eyes. I start to relax too and eventually fall asleep into a peaceful rest with James on top of me in my arms.