Milkshake: Chapter 11

Third Pearson P.O.V

James and Thomas have been together through the past two years and have gotta to know each other a lot more, along with meeting each others family members such as Thomas's cousin Lafayette and James's brother Hercules, but it seemed like Hercules and Thomas didn't get along as well as Lafayette did with James.

Soon Thomas asked James to move in with him into his mansion, James like anybody was surprised that his boyfriend had a mansion. He thought he was kidding, but he soon found out the truth, he agreed to moving in with Thomas and offered to help him with anything he needed, but Thomas just wanted him to relax. One day Thomas wanted James to go swimming with him in the backyard pool, he said yes, but he was a nervous reck cause he still hasn't told Thomas that he's trans, and he didn't have a choice, plus Lafayette, Hercules, Eliza, Maria, and John are the only few people who knew.

He was scared, but he wanted to tell him instead of having him find out, James went up to go change into a bikini but gets scared at the last minute.

James' P.O.V

Usually I'm confident with who I am but when it comes to Thomas I don't want him to see me like this. I was wearing a neon blue bikini with white poke-a-dots, it made my um....chest look bigger but I like the color, and the other ones Lafayette picked out for me were not any better, this one was probably the least revealing.

' Jemmy💙: Tommy I'm not sure I want to go swimming.'

' Tommy💜: C'mon Jem what are you afraid of.'

' Jemmy💙: Leave me alone.'

I through my phone across the floor with tears streaming down my face, Thomas might think of me differently. That's when Thomas literary broke down the door, "THOMAS!" his eyes landed on me on the floor, he looked at my chest, I cover myself with my arms, my face heated up, he gets on the floor next to me, "....Why didn't you tell me?" Thomas asked, "I thought you would break up with me." I cry, he pulled me close into a hug trying to calm me down. "Baby...I would never leave you over something like this." I wipe my tears away and look up at him, " You wouldn't?" he smiled the same smile that made my heart melt, " I would never, but I'm a little disappointed that you thought you had the need to hide this from me, I get it though you were scared and I have a few questions to ask." we pulled away from the hug.

"Ask away." I smile at him, I was happy that Thomas didn't leave me I couldn't imagine what my life would be without him, "First question; Do I have to go condom shopping~?" I shake my head, and he smirked and raised an eyebrow, "You don't have to cause I want you inside of me~." he blushes, "But--." I cut him off, "I have birth control don't worry about that." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him he carries me into our bedroom.

______( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Time Skip Milkshake _________

I collapsed on the bed and get up to take my birth control pill, I fall back on the bed from the pain in my hips but deal with it and stand up and walk to the bathroom, I take it with water and climb back in the bed. " How was it, kitten~." he purred in my ear, I laid on his chest that was still kinda sweaty but I didn't mind, "Words couldn't describe how much I enjoyed that~" I was fully unclothed I was wearing nothing, "Our love is god." I giggled at him and repeated,"Our love is god." he smirks at me and reaches for my--, "Hey...Pervert!" he purrs as I slap his hand away, I feel my face heat up again.

"Only because they're yours~" I blushed more at his comment, "Doesn't mean you can touch them." I pouted, "Aww c'mon baby I'm sorry, they just look so soft~" he purred, I pouted more and crossed my arms, "Next time learn to respect me, and mabey I'll let you touch me....there." he kissed my cheek, that was my first time doing it and it was wonderful but that doesn't mean Thomas can touch me anywhere he wants, he needs to earn that privilege.