Milkshake: Chapter 34

James' P.O.V

I wipe the tears away from my eyes. I'm actually gonna have a child with Thomas, but can he take care of me by himself? I don't think he's aware about me throwing up, and I'm gonna have mood swings. I think it's best to inform him of the danger ahead of taking care of someone who's pregnant. "What do you think it's gonna be Thomas?", "A girl.", "I think it's gonna be a boy, I can feel the vibes." I said, we are sitting in the Doctor's office waiting for the doctor to bring back the results, Thomas and I are excited to find out.

He came back and took a deep breath in and out calmly he said, "Congratulations.... Mr. Jefferson you and Mr. Madison are having twins, one of each." Thomas hugged me, I kissed his cheek. "They're due in seven months, you are excused." we both stood up and left to go back to the mansion.

I sit in the front seat next to Thomas, "Oh Tommy, we're having twins together." I tear up again, happily from the news, we make it back to the mansion, and he parks, "I know." I see tears rolling down his cheek, he carries me bridal style into the front doors and gently sets me down on the couch. He sits next to me, and I move onto his lap, he holds me close to him while I relax and lean on his chest.

"Should we keep your pregnancy private?" Thomas asked, Thomas and I have post picture of our past dates and special moments on social media, we've even done live streams together. I'm not sure though if this is something we should make public though. "Well I think we should tell our close friends and relatives first then we can make it public." I said.

"Who should we call first?"

"My brother...."

"He's gonna kill me for getting you pregnant."

"Don't worry I won't let him."

I call my brother while Thomas hovers over me, the phone rings, I hear another voice on the line

"Hello Bro what's up?"

" I have so much I need to tell you."

"Okay I'm listening."

"So.....prepare yourself mentally and physically for this."

"Okay.... I'm prepared..."

I calm myself down and said, "I'm pregnant..."

It took him a minute to respond, "Who's the father?" his voice deepened.

"..... Hercules, calm down..... Thomas is the f—"

I hear a knock at the door.