Milkshake: Chapter 13

James' P.O.V

I finally escape the hot trap that is Thomas' chest and get up from the bed, and take a morning shower. When I was finished I asked him what he wanted to do today, "Well since someone got needy yesterday, I think I want to actually go swimming today." Thomas said, smirking at me still in the bed.

I can't believe he's trying to pin this on me, he's the one that started the whole thing. "Yeah cause you got needy, Thomas." I used a sassy attitude, he shook his head. " Actually I recall you saying and I quote; "Cause I want you inside of me.", "Oh~ Tommy~ Don't Stop~" he mocked me.

"I didn't sound like that." I growled at him, he just seemed amused that he was getting under my skin. "Anyways you gonna wear another bikini for me~?", "You know what mabey I will, but not for you." I was searching through the closet for a bathing suit that would send Thomas wild, cause I'm going to tease the hell out of him. I finally found it, it was perfect, a really revealing white bikini. It was basic but revealing, I actually kinda liked it. "I'll meet you downstairs." I hear, come from the other side of the bathroom door. "Okay." I said, and start changing into the bikini.