Milkshake: Chapter 33

Thomas' P.O.V

"Tommy I hear being a parent is stressful."

"Well yeah it is but...only when you have a job and have to pay bills and all that other stuff but....we don't have to really do that cause I have people that already do that for me."

" I don't know...."

"We'll always have time for them, and we can go on family vacations, being a parent could be fun and think of how beautiful our children will be."

"............."

"C'mon you're gorgeous and I'm handsome together we could make something beautiful."

".. Just how many kids are you planning to have with me in the future?"

" I don't know...four.....five....six...mabey.."

" I'm gonna be dead at that point, labor is very painful Thomas."

"Oh yeah.....sorry, mabey just four then."

"Thomas, can you handle even one, is the question."

" I can handle one kid."

"Along with having children there are some sacrifices we have to make."

"Like what?"

"We won't get to have fun together anymore."

"Why not?"

"Cause there are going to be children roaming around, what if they hear us, they'll be scard for life."

"We can make time, like when they're off at school."

"Wait we're sending them to school?"

"... I think we're planning a bit to far ahead lets just focus on you being pregnant."

"Okay..."

"So it's best to go to the doctor to see if it's a boy or a girl, and how many months till it's due."

"Yeah but what if—"

"Babe, shhhhhh, lets just focus on you being pregnant for now, and try not to stress it's bad for the baby."

"Okay." James nodded.

"I've always wanted to say that to you and now I finally get to."

"Are you tearing up?"

"N-no.....yes......mabey"

"Awwwwww come here." James said, opening his arms. I give him a hug, "You're the most precious thing I have, and I will never abandon you." I'm able to say, through my happy tears. I see tears roll down James' cheeks, "I love you.", "I love you too."