Milkshake: Chapter 17

James' P.O.V

I turn around to see a girl with blonde hair and pink highlights and long hot pink finger nails, I raise an eyebrow at the unfamiliar girl. "Um who are you?" god she looked pissed, "None of your business." she said, "Okay may I help you?" I asked, "Yes I wanna know how the hell do you know Thomas Jefferson." she said, Oh yeah Thomas has famous parents and I guess she saw me come out of his car.

"Sorry that's pearsonal information." I say, it wasn't that it was pearsonal it's just wierd getting asked that question out of the blue I was trying to be kind unlike her.

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "Oh you think you're better than me just beacuse you know him." I shake my head, "No, I just--", "Cut the crap, how do you know him?", "Um...do you know him?" that question seemed to only trigger her more, "No, not exactly but I am dying to meet him." I  raised an eyebrow at her, this must be just a craze fan of his. "So how do you know him?" well if she was a big enough fan of him than wouldn't she know who I am I mean not that I expect her to but, his social media is basically a shrine of our relationship. "Um....I'm his...boyfriend." I tell her.

"No you're fucking with me, you look like a girl."

"Well I'm not...."

" Plus Thomas Jefferson is single."

Okay, I got a little fed up with her and pulled up his Instagram page and showed her all the pictures of us, she got mad and stomped away.

I was kinda worried that she was going to break her heal, anyways after that wierd experience I see Peggy and Lafayette over at the food court.