Chapter 1

As I walking down to my next class, I heard an interesting rumor going around. When I finally made my way to my class, the room was buzzing with people talking about a new student. It was quite interesting, since our school didn't get new students much.

As soon as the bell rang, our teacher walked in. Well, if the rumors were true, then he would come on time for once. Behind him, the sexiest being I had ever laid my eyes on had walked into the room.

His black hair was laid back, and it looked like a duck's ass. Duck Butt. His eyes were a dark red, so dark they almost looked black. But, they were still red. There was eyeshadow and eyeliner around his eyes, which made his eyes stand out more. His skin was really pale, and even if he tried to hide it, it was littered with bruises, scabs, and scars. He would definitely be a delinquent. He was wearing a long sleeve V-neck shirt, the V-neck revealing the cross he wore around his neck. He had dark grey jeans, and his shoes were a similar shade of grey.

I could already see all the girls falling for him. Jeez, we get one hot guy and on his first day he's already going to be pestered by girls. As I was examining the facial expressions of everyone around the room, he started speaking. He spoke smoothly and his voice was deep. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I don't really have any hobbies, for my dreams I don't really have any, and my likes and dislikes you wouldn't care about." He made it so simple. I liked it. Wait, what! Did I just like a guy! But I'm straight! I like girls. I thought.

As I was lost in thought, his blood-red eyes landed on me. My cerulean eyes looked back at his, and he noticed the open seat next to me. "Go on, Sasuke. You may sit wherever you like." As he was walking to take the seat next to mine with his hands stuffed in his pockets, i kept repeating the same phrase over and over again. I like boobs i like butts i like boobs i like butts i like boobs i like butts i like boobs i like butts. My heart soared, his presence causing all of the feelings to arise. His presence next to mine, I loved it so much, despite the phrase repeating on and on in my head.

Maybe I did like guys...