Chapter 12

Here is the next chapter! Smut is coming soon my lovelies, don't worry.

I watched Sasuke storm off. What the hell happened while I was daydreaming?

"You look surprised. Were you not paying attention to what we were discussing?" Mikoto cocked her head to the side, as she looked at me quizzically.

"Sorry I should have been paying attention. My apologies. But, what made him storm off like that" I asked her.

"We were discussing you and him." She let out a sigh, then continued. "You know, we should talk about this somewhere private." She motioned with her hand to follow her, and I stood up, waving goodbye to Itachi. I had a feeling the older guy had something to do with this.

She opened and closed a black oak door, it squeaking on its hinges. It had an ornate design on it, and the room fell dark once it closed. She flicked the light switch, and the room was suddenly bright.

I took a seat on the bed, and she sat down quietly next to me. Then, she started to tell me the story. "Sasuke's father, Fugaku, hasn't been very fond of Sasuke. Ever since Sasuke was a kid, he would try to impress Fugaku, but Fugaku always chose Itachi over him.

"Sasuke first came out to us when he was 1200. I guess he was twelve. But, the thing was that Fugaku was extremely homophobic, and ever since then, they have resented each other.

"When Sasuke first brought his own boyfriend home, Fugaku snuck in and killed him in the middle of the night. He knew that Itachi had no interest in children, so he was bent on getting Sasuke with vampire lady.

"The problem was, Sasuke was gay. He liked guys over girls, but, what really destroyed their relationship was that Sasuke had a preference for human boys."

When she finished, her head hung low, and I saw tears forming. This poor woman, always having to choose between her son and husband. I understood the vampire population was struggling, Sasuke had told me how bad it was. But, to think Fugaku would force his own son into this.

It's disrespectful.

Highly disrespectful

I wrapped my arms around the woman, as I furrowed my brows on what to do next. For Sasuke to go through and live like this... I thought my family was bad. I guess both of us have it difficult.

A few tears ran down Mikoto's face as she spoke again. "Fugaku... He.... Sometimes he... he..." I rubbed her back as she spoke between gasps as tears ran down her cheeks and dripped down onto her outfit.

"Fugaku... he... beats Sasuke..."

I widened my eyes. I should have guessed. Damn it, why am I so damn oblivious. Sasuke didn't get in fights, unless someone pissed him off, he wasn't a bully. And from what I know, he's kind to all animals. Why didn't I notice?

Why didn't I notice that Sasuke is beat?

I wanted to scream, I wanted to run and punch Fugaku for even daring to put one of his grimy hands on that angel. My fists clenched around her dress, and I quickly removed them before I hurt her. I squeezed my hands so much that they turned white.

Then I realized something. She said Sasuke was gay...

I suddenly remembered that Sasuke would always listen to me, and would deal with all my friends antics. Then, earlier at dinner...

"Heh... His father says he needs holy water. Fugaku said he didn't want a gay man as his son, and almost killed Sasuke when he was 14."

"You can't divorce him?"

"He works for the family. If I divorced him, we'd run out of finances."

"I apologize. I have something more important to do right now."

I rushed out of the bedroom with a bang, and before I knew it, my body was on fire and my feet moved so quickly, that I didn't realize that I was speeding straight towards a man's jaw, fist raised.

I heard the crack of his jaw as my fist collided. Then I noticed his features. I bit of Sasuke, a bit of Itachi.

I had just punched Fugaku Uchiha in the face.

As he attempted to stand, I growled at him. I had hardly noticed the fox ears and tail coming out of my own body. The birthmarks on my cheeks really stood out, as my blue eyes turned a crimson shade of red, with slits down the middle.

"I always knew inviting a fox demon into this household would cause problems." He spoke coolly, blood leaking out of his lip. His eyes were a darker shade of red, and they were murderous, the same as mine.

I saw him look behind me, and said one thing that pushed me over the edge. "Sasuke, you should leave. I have another boyfriend to crush."

I snarled, one of my tails blocking out Sasuke from his vision.

"Don't touch the boy. He's MINE!" I roared, as the demon inside me roared out, my shirt slightly lifting up, the cuts on my own wrist showing.

I wanted this to stop, but I didn't at the same time. This thing inside of me was like what I really thought, what I wanted. That's how I learned the truth.

I had fallen for Sasuke.