Chapter 7

They released me to go back to school, even if it was late in the day. I must say, those guys were dickheads. It's not their personality, their heads literally looked like dicks. At least in my eyes, anyway. Maybe because of my dirty mind? Eh, who knows.

But, that last thing they told me. That my beautiful blonde was depressed. He smiled so often, and hid it so well. You would never be able to tell he had the slightest bit of depression. It was strange to me. Instead of getting over my feelings, like they probably wanted me to, I was going to help him.

I learned that he was a broken boy. I was determined to fix him, and I hoped I didn't break him more. Nothing would break me more than him breaking and being crushed under everything he feels every second.

First, I have to learn more about him. Not just his personality, what he likes, all that bull. I want to know what makes him feel like this, and what he does to get rid of the feeling. To ease the pain.

Ease the pain.

Pain....

I was hoping he didn't do anything extreme. All I wanted to do was be there and hold him. I'd be a human teddy bear, even if I was not fond of hugs at all. I imagined the blonde's hugs being filled with love, and warmth. 

I had to admit, I was a bit cold. My mother always told me to "lighten up a little." Maybe this is what I've been needing. A bright and bubbly blonde to hold me tight. I must admit, I'm not the greatest for comfort, but I didn't want to lose him. That was all I needed.

I walked into the class extremely late, as I handed him the tardy slip I received. He sent a slight nod my way, as I made my way towards my seat. Naruto sent me a folded piece of paper that said:

Where did you go?\

I turned the paper over, and wrote my response on the back. I handed it back to him, and he looked a bit shocked. I did tell him the truth, bit I hoped that he wasn't too frightened or scared or something like that.

The only part I left out was when they told me about his depression.

I'm so sorry this is short! I've been busy lately, but I wanted to get something out, so I'm so so so so sorry. Also, please let me know if I should make an epilogue for Prayers. Anyways, I'll see you later!