Chapter 3

"You know, if you're a vampire, then why do you wear a cross around your neck?" The idiot asked. He wouldn't stop bothering me with questions. Some were actually intelligent, while others were not. It was my first day at this school, and I was afraid he would continue with the questions when we reached our lunch table.

"Is your penis a unicorn horn?" Like that one. See my annoyance?!

"What makes you think my dick even is a unicorn horn?" I replied.

"Hey! That is a very valid question. Take it this way, I have never met a vampire before, so I would like to know everything! Wait, do you even have a penis?"

Is this my life now? Dad was right. I shouldn't be attracted to blonde idiots.

"..."

"Come on Sasuke! Do you or do you not?" If only you could see how hard I was when I saw you butt naked in the locker room.

"I have a penis, Naruto"

"That's good! It'd be disappointing for your girlfriend if you didn't have one." Damn, if only his brain was as nice as his ass. (we all agree, Naruto's got a nice ass. Stupid, DAT ASS THO)

"Here's something a little better for ya. Where do you get the blood that you drink?"

"Where do you think these bruises came from?"

"oh"

We sat down at a table, in which Naruto dragged me to sit with his friends. There was this brunette named Kiba, who reeked of dog. Whenever I was around him, my nose scrunched up at the smell.

There was this purple haired shy girl named Hinata, and she swore her hair was natural.

It seemed that the girls there all had unnatural hair colors (sez sausage, he has fuckin blue hair, even if some say its black), since Sakura had pink hair. I noticed her and this blonde bitch staring at me.

Shino was wearing a hood, shades and bandana, which I was pretty sure was against school rules.

Choji was a fatass, even though I was warned never to call him that.

Shikamaru was the lazy one, and I wasn't surprised when they told me he passed out into his food a couple of times.

Tenten was very nice girl, who was a froce to reckon with when pissed off. I found it quite interesting that Naruto's birthday was also on the date 10/10.

They told me that Sai was coming over soon, he just needed to grab his lunch.

When he did come over, I thouth he was a vampire as well. He was pale, and his black hair made him seem like a bloodsucker.

"Sasuke Uchiha, please report to the principal's office now. Sasuke Uchiha, please report to the principal's office." The intercom above us spoke.

What did I do now?