Chapter 14

Ready for some sassy Naruto? I'm not lying this time tho, be ready for swaying hips and the finger. Also, that song is like Mikoto everyday. I just wanted to provide music, I'm bored right now and heavy with writer's block.

*Naturo p.o.v*

As me an Sasuke finished up disposing the body and mopping up all the blood, Itachi finally became conscious again.

"Hey... Is the little dude all right?" Wow. Just wow. I deadpanned. The first thing he says after being unconscious for hours is that... 

"I'm fine, 'Tachi" I told him, irritation clear in my voice. "You, not so much."

"I see... Did you two fuck yet?" He asked us.

"Sasuke wished he could own this ass." Me and Itachi started laughing as we both knew Sasuke did own this ass. 

"Naruto... What about your family? Shouldn't you be going back now?" I knew Itachi was serious since he used my real name.

"I don't want to see them. All of them... They are all assholes. It may sound weird, considering we just murdered your father, but your family is probably better than mine. While yours is one homophobe, my entire family is a big bunch of homophobes."

"Naruto..." I could almost hear Sasuke's heart shatter at my words.

"I want to stay here, but they will find me eventually. I can't... I don't..." My own voice cracked as I fought back tears.

"If they come anywhere near this house, I-no- we will rip their throats out." Sasuke wrapped me in a bear hug, his fangs hovering right over where he bit me last time. It frightened me when I thought he was going to bite me again.

But when fangs never pierced flesh, I was surrounded I a feeling of safety and security. It felt nice when I put away my fears and looked past the fangs and emoness of Sasuke to find him. To see him as not a scary monster, but a teddy bear.

I nice warm teddy bear.

With fangs.

But that doesn't matter.

Cause it's my teddy bear.

A loud knock on the door awoke me from my daydreams and got Sasuke to look up. He calmly let go of me and went to answer the door as I walked over to huddle with Mikoto and Itachi. 

I got angry when I heard the familiar voices of my parents arguing with Sasuke.

"Hey Naruto, I understand your household is hell, but stay calm. Sasuke will handle it. He's rational." Mikoto reassured me.

"Hell hath no fury when I'm slightly inconvenienced or hungry." I told her with a dead stare on my face.

She laughed, generally laughed. Fugaku didn't deserve this woman. Really, Mikoto could not be tamed. She was wild beast, and only another wild beast could walk beside her. Fugaku was a beast tamer who went after the wrong beast.

I heard my mother yelling, "That boy is good child! He would never hand out with you people!"

That annoyed me so much I stood up and confronted them. "Listen, that god boy got tired of being pushed around so he turned into a bitch."

My mother gasped as the statement, her eyes probably blowing larger than her boobs. Ha, like she had any.

"Son, why do you hang out with these people? They are inconsiderate sinning bastards!" MY father said to me.

"Leave the insults tot he professionals, mkay? You're gonna hurt yourself. Go play in traffic." I ushered them both off.

"Some people need a shock collar and I need the remote, am I right?" I whispered to Sasuke, just loud enough for the both of them to hear. 

"That is extremely offensive! Come on son, you are coming home with us!" My mother almost screeched.

"I was going to give you a nasty look but I see you already have one." I commented.

"You are making a bad decision! People only make bad decisions with alcohol in their veins! Have you been drinking?" She asked me.

"Sorry to inform you, but not to brag, I don't need alcohol to make bad decisions." My inner sassiness was coming out of it's hole and eating my soul. Look, my parents trying to get me to listen to them? Hahahahahaha, I have no soul.

"One time, I tried to log into my IPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an IPad. Also, I'm out of whiskey." Commented Sasuke's mom from the background. Yaas, sassy queen back me up you fabulous unicorn!

"Naruto, it's time for you to be an adult! come on, now!" My Father said sternly.

"I don't want to be an adult. I don't even want to be human. Today, I'll be whatever the fuck I want to be. Today, I want to be a dog. I'll be on the floor, please pet me and bring me snacks." I said, slightly raising my voice.

"Son, calm down. We just want to help you." My father said, attempting to lighten his voice up.

"Never in the history of calming down, has anyone ever calmed down by being told to calm down." I responded.

"Do they even make you something good for Diner? We feed you!" My Mother said. What are you saying, your cooking sucks dog ass.

"Chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese wrapped in Parma ham with a  side of homemade hash. Also, I'm cooking. Also, your cooking sucks dog ass." I commented.

"I fuck human ass, if that counts." Sasuke said.

"You and your virgin ass wishes it did." I replied. Then, I shut the door on my foster parents, going to kiss my vampire boy.

His own soft lips hit my own as I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his soft but disheveled hair. His hands wrapped around my lower back and pulled me closer.

"Mmh~" When I forced myself to pull away, since oxygen is a thing damnit, his lips attacked my neck and slowly traced up and down my neck with soft kisses and blows on my earlobe.

"Sorry, you're too cute." Sasuke apologized.

"Tis fine, babe." I told him calmly. I swear I could see Sasuke just screaming "And this is why he's mine" In my head. It mad me laugh. Emo shit, why do you do this to me.

Aaaaaand filler chapter! Have I teased you enough yet? Yeah, just as I promised, sassy Naruto. you could see his hips swaying and his finger wagging as he crossed his arms in disappointment, lol. But, I just had major Writer's block, but had o make sure yo didn't think I was dead. So, you get rewarded with minor lemon lololol please kill me.