Chapter 15

Sorry chapters are so slow .~. I have Writer's Block right now so I don't know how to progress the story just yet. Also, Sakura's Birthday was on March 28, so this might be like a celebration or some shit.

Naruto p.o.v

"Well then, what do we do now?" I asked Sasuke.

"Sakura is having her birthday soon. Wasn't planning on going, but I can see we could both use a break." He replied. "I would probably drag you to a bedroom and screw you though, but it's up to you."

"Could you turn down the rapiness by one?" I stared at him, official Uchiha Smirk present on his face.

"What if I wear cat ears?" Sasuke asked.

"Anyways, after the party we can take Itachi to the beach because we all know he can surf." I said, totally ignoring Sasuke.

"I am totally okay with that, dude." Itachi said, in the corner.

"Then it's a plan. Sasuke, put your pants back on, stop staring at my ass, and then we'll get going." I said, sarcastically.

"When I stop staring at your glorious butt is the day that vampires start liking sunlight. But, I will put some pants on." Sasuke announced.

I left to follow after Sasuke, trying to find something at least suitable for Sakura's party. Whether or not I went home to find clothes, I owned nothing that was nice enough for her party.

Sasuke lent me a black suit, with matching black tie. We were basically identical, not that I had any room to complain. He offered to drive, but Itachi told us he's be the chauffeur.  Me and Sasuke sat in the back seat as Itachi drove us to our destination.

When we arrived, we had o act like we hadn't just murdered a man, so Sasuke put on his normal attitude of "fuck all of you" and I just used my cheery attitude. Sakura's house was not as large as Sasuke's, but not as small as mine. 

The living room was probably the largest room in the house, featuring a large TV, complete with the sofa, armchair, and side tables. The living room opened into the kitchen, making it seem even larger.

Tons of school kids were here, most were probably drunk. I feared that someone spiked the punch, but seeing no punch around, I sighed in relief. A big pink banner with fancy sparkly purple letters on it read: Happy Birthday Sakura!

"You wanna get drunk and fuck in the other room?" Sasuke suddenly asked me.

"Good luck getting alcohol into me." I responded dryly.

While always being a social person, parties weren't my favorite. Things happened in parties that I don't like taking part of, so usually I was by the food or in the corner. Sasuke was like that too, so we huddled together in the corner.

Suddenly, his lips were on mine, pushing me against the wall.

No one's p.o.v (Is this a first for me? I think it is holy shit)

Sasuke yanked at Naruto's blonde hair, pulling his head back. He immediately latched himself to Naruto's neck, biting and leaving marks wherever he could. Sasuke rubbed Naruto's ass in an appreciative way, squeezing it.

Naruto let out a small gasp, leaning into Sasuke's movements. Sasuke's biting never pierced skin, and left Naruto gasping and letting out small moans.

"Sas- Sasuke! We can't do this here... Someone will notice!" Naruto cried out.

"Sorry, you were right there. Couldn't help it" Sasuke swiftly apologized.

They made it through the rest of the party without any trouble, though Sasuke pecked Naruto's lips a few times. They were sure that no one had seen them, but little did they know...

Someone saw everything.

They made it back home safely, promising Itachi to a trip to the beach the next day, if the weather was nice. If not, as soon as weather cleared up, Itachi would be able to meet his long lost lover.

I know, I know, it's short. But, it's something, right? But now, you get two plot holes to go with. Hooray!!!! for me, anyways.