Chapter 13

I growled when Fugaku tried to tell him off again.

"What? Are you afraid to lose to me?" I spat back at him.

"I'd hate for him to get into more trouble if he's emotionally damaged as well as physically. Sasuke is such the troublemaker, I don't know why you like him anyways." he responded, as if everything wrong with Sasuke was just Sasuke's fault.

"Being gay is just a disease. I want to cure him. Will you make it easier and just leave him? Then, fix yourself?" He asked politely, his voice mocking everything I came to know.

"Why don't you stop beating your child first? Hurting him for things he can't change?" I screamed at him.

"You told him? I should have never let you find out." I looked over at Mikoto, her eyes widening as he pinned her against the wall, his hands around her throat. She was gasping for breath.

Suddenly, a flash of black as fangs dug deep into Fugaku's neck, drawing blood from his shoulder. He gasped and released his hold on Mikoto's neck, as he teetered back and forth, attempting to throw the assaulter off.

When the assaulter was thrown off, he was thrown towards the wall. When he hit, he lit out a small hiss, as he hit the ground. Fugaku walked over to him, as the man was struggling to hold on.

Fugaku kicked his head in, me finally realizing who it was. I sprinted over and started trying to pull Fugaku away from him, trying to punch and kick at him, landing a kick at his abdomen.

Mikoto ran over to cradle her son, trying to keep him alive. He passed out from exhaustion, and Mikoto screamed his name.

"ITACHI!!!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she let me know the last thing I needed.

"Kill him. That monster does not deserve to live in this household." She looked down at Itachi and did her best to patch him up.

I attacked Fugaku, his own speed matching mine, both of us struggling to land a hit on the other. I scratched his cheek, blood dripping from my nails and the wound on his cheek.

I realized both of us had sharp things, we weren't using them. He had fangs, while I had claws. The claws were easier to use, and they would do more damage if they landed.

So, I needed to learn how to use them properly to kill this man.

I stretched out my palms and got ready to strike again, when suddenly, a hand reached through Fugaku's chest, and pulled out his still beating heart.

Blood poured out of the wound, all over the hand, around the heart, and out of his own mouth.

He collapsed over, revealing the person behind him The heart was still in his hand, his eyes a deep red, nothing dark about them. Their bloodlust was eminent, his stare pointed towards the now dead Fugaku.

"Bastard deserved it" said Sasuke. He licked his own lips, then dropped the heart on the floor.

My fox ears and tail had disappeared, along with all the other physical transformations. But one thing was clear to me now:

Sasuke loved me. And I love him back.

I bit my lip, slowly making my way towards Sasuke. I grabbed his hand in mine, and his bloodlust basically disappeared as soon as our eyes met. I raised the hand not holding his, and stroked his cheek.

He leaned into the touch, his eyes closing. "Mmh~" He hummed in appreciation as my fingertips ran around his face, stroking his hair, running over his eyelids. Suddenly, he let go of my hand, and grasped my chin, pointing me to meet his gaze.

"I've been meaning to do this for a very long time." He bit his own lip, eyes straying from my own, lingering on my lips, and slowly traveling downwards. I could feel him undressing me with his eyes, and I didn't know what I looked like to him.

Suddenly, he pulled my face towards his, catching me in a kiss. It was long and passionate, his lips running across my own, wrapping a hand around my waist. I grabbed his shoulders for support, and we only let go when we needed air. Damn air.

"Don't scare me like that ever again. Also, we should check on your brother. He may not be as dead as your dad, but he's getting there." I grabbed Sasuke's hand, pulling him to where Mikoto was treating Itachi's wounds.

"He'll make it right?" I asked, Sasuke silent. He was probably upset that he didn't get to kiss longer. (be patient Sasuke. Soon, my child. Soon)

"He'll make it. Thank you for standing up to Fugaku. None of us could have taken initiative in killing him if it weren't for you." She looked at me gratefully in return.

"Is there anything we can do for you? Please, anything. We must repay you." She asked me.

"All I want is permission to live forever with your son at my side, ma'am." Sasuke looked at me, his own eyes wide. He stepped behind me, burying his head in my neck in a hug.

"Please, be my guest. After everything, Sasuke deserves someone like you." She started crying again, and I started freaking out.

"My little baby's all grown up!" She cried. Sasuke snorted when she said that, making me laugh.

Yeah, that dinner was great.

You may think it's over, but we still have Naruto's problems to fix. So, I want some opinions. Should I do book two, or just stick to this one.

Please comment here:

Sequel

Just keep this story going

See you later!