Chapter 10

Nacho p.o.v

It's been a week since that day, and Sasuke hasn't shown up to school at all. I had gotten his cell on the first day of school, and so did all my friends. I'm sure they called him at least once, but now, I'm in 2nd period and I've called him a bazillion times. I've tried calling him when I needed to use the restroom, in between classes, and any spot that's open to call him, if he picks up.

And yet, he hasn't picked up a single call. I quietly stare out the window, the lesson my teacher was trying to teach drowned out, as I stared at the birds and trees outside my class.

Once, my shirt slipped down during gym class and Ino caught sight of the bite mark Sasuke left behind. She said it looked like a crazed animal had bit me. Normally, I'm not one to lie, but I told her the lie that I was hiking and accidently stepped on a fox's tail. 

She didn't believe me at first, since fox's were rare in this area, but she realized that I was in no mood to tell the truth. So, she quickly dropped the subject and started complaining on how Sakura only talks about Sasuke anymore.

Shikamaru also noticed how I winced wen Kiba casually threw his arm around me, and asked about it. I dismissed his questioning, an he dropped the subject saying that "It will just be a drag if I keep asking."

Technically, Ino and Shikamaru were the only ones that got hints of the wound on my shoulder.

Class went by quickly, and I didn't notice the bell rang until Ino quietly tapped my shoulder. Me and her became best friends, since she realized she had no chance with Sasuke since he "was clearly gay." Then I realized that I would never get Sakura, if people like Sasuke existed. I wasn't mad at him, at all, for stealing her away, since I realized that I never liked her anyway.

I walked next to Ino until I passed by my 3rd period class. We bid our goodbyes, and I went through 3rd period staring out the window, only being called out by the teacher twice, since she realized I wasn't going to listen to her.

*Time skip cuz the rest of the day was boring lol*

After school, I didn't go in the direction of my house. Itachi once told me where he lives, and since he lives with Sasuke, that's where I'm going.

I arrived at the house's gates, and the house looked like a vampire might live in it. Extremely goth, huge, gates around the yard. I pushed the gates open, and walked up to the doorstep. I couldn't see a doorbell anywhere, so I knocked on the front door.

A kind-looking lady opened the door. Her long black hair went down to her hips, and she looked shocked at my presence. 

"Um.... I was hoping to see Sasuke." I shyly tried to ask her to let me in. The woman smiled, and let me in.

"Please wait here. I'll go fetch Sasuke. He's been holed up in his room for a week, poor boy." Her voice was laced with sadness towards the end of her sentence. I watched her disappear up a staircase, and then I was alone.

To admit, it was weird sitting on a comfy black couch in a house full of vampires, when you are a probably very good tasting human.

I heard some ruckus, then footsteps that were getting closer every second. Then, a very pale, very sWeaTY Sasuke came running into the living room and jumped on the couch, eyes wide, staring at me.

"Hi Sasuke. Um... H-Have you had anything to eat recently? Drink? Should I get you something?" God, having Sasuke this close made me feel... weird.

Instead of commenting on how this was his house and I was offering him food, he pulled me close and buried his head into my neck. His forehead pressed against the spot he bit, and his arms found their way around me.