Chapter 6

Yes, I do have plans for this story, and it won't just be a collection of sausage and nacho doing the doodly doo (I've read too many crack fics help me) it will actually have a plot, conflict, climax ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and all the other shiz wrapped in a burrito of feels, (hopefully) surprise, and smut. All in all, please enjoy, since I do try to make the chapters an acceptable length. 

*Still sausage perspective*

I felt a hand wrap around my mouth, and a blindfold slip around my eyes. I bubbled with anger, my eyes dangerously glowing red. I bit the hand that was around my mouth, causing them to swear. (I was contemplating between them being a masochist or a normal person I went with this cuz the bad things come later.) 

They slipped a gag in my mouth (looks like a blindfold, not those red balls with metal shit connecting them to the face, as I said, I feel like starving you guys for somethin good. Like, it's been 6 chapters and Saucy and nacho havn't kissed yet like) to keep me quiet, also keeping me from biting someone if they tried getting anywhere close.

I felt myself being carried, and suddenly felt the suns dangerous rays hit me. I hissed, while it was partly muffled by the gag, as the rays hit my skin. 

I was carried into some sort of car, I knew by the fact that I heard the car doors opening and closing and we started to drive off.

Whne we arrived to our destination, I was carried into the building. I was tied to a chair, and the blindfold and gag. I slowly opened my eyes, the room was dark, with barely any light. 

"Alright, why the hell am I here?" I spoke. I really did need to know. I have blonde asses to look at ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"We wanted to talk about your love interest, Naruto Uzumaki." spoke somebody out of the darkness.

"What about him?"

"First of all, he's human. How does a vampire, a powerful vampire such as an Uchiha, fall for a blonde idiot human?!"

"Y-You'd never understand..."

"What is there not to understand? You should be falling in love with a vampire, Uchiha! Our population is low enough, we don't need vampires to be falling in love with humans. Beside the fact of falling in love with humans, we don't need them being gay, either. Keep that in mind."

I snarled at them. I resisted the urge to punch the man, despite that, my fists were clenched. I glared them past the gates of hell, right into the devil's lair. They didn't understand why. They could never understand. Though Naruto may be human, he's not like any human I've seen before. He treats me like a friend, even after learning that I'm a vampire.

I don't care if he's human. He could be a goddamn mermaid, for all I care. Not that I care much. Hey look at all these fucks I have, but I'm not giving you any. As long as that mermaid was nice and loving, I wouldn't mind. 

"You don't understand. This isn't about being able to breed. It's about finding someone who loves me for who I am, Sasuke Uchiha. Not someone who loves me just because of my wealth, or my reputation as an Uchiha. I probably sound like a member of the Senju clan, but those are my beliefs. And you can' control them." I spoke, sounding like one of those anime protagonists giving a huge speech about their dream or some shit.

"You don't get it. That boy is a ticking time bomb. He's not exactly human. He's... a demon." Said a man form the dark. Damn, will it hurt to step in the light? Oh wait.

"Aren't vampires demons?" I retorted (ooh big vocab), pretty sure about my own damn species. If they answered otherwise, I might be skeptical, but they were older vampires than me, they were more experienced with naaaawledge (pls kill me I'm so cringe worthy).

"Technically, yes. But, we try to forget that fact. We won't call ourselves human, but we won't call ourselves demons, either."

"I thought so. Anyways, is there anything else I'm supposed to care about but actually give zero fucks about or am I free to go?"

"That boy... Naruto. I must say one last thing, I'm sure you weren't aware of. That boy, he is, to put it simply,

Depressed."

All that buildup for this lol. I'm so great. Our precious naru-baby isn't only depressed, but I'll tell you the rest next chapter. Cuz I need something to do in my free time.