Chapter 16

I was kinda torn on who Itachi's lover should have been. The canon girlfriend he has (until he murders her) Deidara, Sasori, or Kisame. I won't say here, since it will be pretty easy to figure out when they are revealed later. Also, thought I put some beachy shit for music.

Sa U sage U chi ha p.o.v (just read it as sa oo sagg uchiha)

When we arrived at the beach the next day, Itachi was ecstatic. Our family was always busy, so the last time we went to the beach was when I was 5. Like, actually five. That's a long time, considering I am now 1600. (not as long as this diCK-)

Itachi was dressed in a full surfer's outfit, and while the weather was warm, it wasn't 90 degree weather. It was in the 70's, so the water was a bit cold. He had two surfer suits, one 3:2 and the other 4:3. He wore the 4:3, since it was warmer and he was a bit rusty not having gone surfing in over 1000 years.

a.n, 3:2 and 4:3 surfer suits measure the thickness of the neoprene, the material used to make said suits. The first number is the thickness in the neoprene around the chest, and the second is the thickness in the neoprene around the arms and legs. 4:3 is typically a thicker suit, which make sit warmer. Thought I'd explain for those not edumucated on surfer suits. The hooded one is even warmer, but in the 70's its not really cold enough for one of those.

Also, water under 77 degrees can be life threatening, trust me I fuckin researched water temperature and surfer suits for this goddamn chapter. Under 77 degrees, breathing is affected and as the temperature drops lower it becomes increasingly difficult to breathe. I know you didn't come here to be educated on water and surfer suits, but I need to explain this so people don't get up my ass about Itachi literally freezing and drowning.

Itachi has swam for a long time, so he can swim in this temperature water with ease, since he is used to cold water. Don't worry about Itachi, no one is dying. Unless their name is Fugaku. Fuck that guy. end of a.n

Itachi also brought along his personal surfboard, since it fit him perfectly. Before he got too excited, we covered his skin in sunscreen. While we were vampires, my entire family had experience of feeling the sun through windows and adapted to the fact that we only sunburn extremely easy instead of dying.

Naruto had basically flipped me off with sassyness when I asked him to wear booty shorts (we all know Naruto has a fine ass cant blame sausage). So, instead of being extremely revealing, cry cry, he wore a shorter and tighter pair. The light blue of the shorts brought out his eyes. Goddamnit, my gay is showing.

Apparently, Itachi being the great older brother educated in swimwear, suggested a pair that landed right above the knee for me. He said it made it so my legs didn't look too long. Drew away from my height.

My mother wore a typical bikini, decorated in multi-colored flowers, underneath a cotton cover-up. She stated that if she wanted to go swimming she would, but she probably wouldn't.

I was a bit surprised when I saw Naruto had an athletic body, but then again he was able to rival that one kid with monstrous eyebrows in gym. He had asked for a cover-up from Mikoto, for reasons only I knew, so he probably won't swim unless he gains the confidence to ask for a swim shirt from Itachi.

He looked a little girlish clutching the black cover-up around his small but muscular frame, but I would never tell him that. He had the power to beat the shit outta me.

We set down at a nice place sheltered from the sun, to lay out our beach towels. Me and Naruto worked on getting the cooler out as Itachi sat down and worked on cleaning and tending to his surfboard. I felt guilty leaving my mother to take care of the umbrella that would further shelter us from sun, but she was very capable.