Chapter 5

Saucy Gay's p.o.v

As I left the principal's office, it made me think a little. If it were Naruto thinking, I would've told him not to hurt himself. He is such a blonde idiot.

But he's my blonde idiot.

I didn't care if he rejected me, he would be mine. I could care less what he thought. It was a vampire law that once a vampire decided on who they would have as their mate, the mate had no choice but to accept.

Rude, I know, but it's just like that. And it's not like there were a lot of vampires to begin with.

That's probably why the rule was created. After the vampire population decreased by a lot, we almost went extinct. So, whoever a vampire decided would be their mate, would be theirs for life.

They expected for it to ensure so that vampires didn't go extinct. but it caused more problems. It caused females to cause a riot against the government, which is why vampires are at war, and there isn't a government for us.

I made my way to my next class, which was math, with Asuma Sensei. Rumor has it he was dating Kurenai Sensei, but no one could confirm it. If you asked the teachers, they just gave some weird answer totally unrelated and would send you back to class. I've seen students get sent to detention for asking about it. Damn, this school is tight. (sounds like sausage is fucking the school lolololol I hate my writing)

Suddenly, I got tugged out of the hall and dragged into the girls restroom. At least every girl was in class, so me and whoever dragged me are safe. I tried to yell, but they shushed me.

???, "Quiet, scum. You're coming with me"