Chapter 24

If you read SOM then you already know this, but if you haven't, then you should know I just got out of school yesterday so heck im gonna update more unless writers block decided to be a butt

Naruto p.o.v

We crept into the building behind the cuffed Sasuke, muffling our footsteps. We approached the vampiric guards, hitting them in the back of the neck, successfully knocking them out. Itachi searched for the handcuff keys, pulling them out of a guard's pocket.

He got Sasuke out of the cuffs, throwing them to the side. Sasuke rubbed his wrists after the handcuffs were pulled off.

"They never seem to have cuffs that aren't tight." He complained. We carefully stepped through the building, coming across a heavy metal door. Pushing it open, a dimly lit hallway lay ahead, torches lighting up the hall.

As we walked down the hall, torches flickered out behind us. I felt myself jump when the door slammed shut behind us. Looking around, I found I was in total darkness and Itachi nor Sasuke were around me. I hurriedly ran forward, running smack dab into something.

"Dobe. Make sure to keep up." Sasuke said. I worriedly grabbed onto his hand, making sure not to let go. The corridor ended with a bright light, and as we walked through the bright light, I felt Sasuke squeeze my hand tighter, tugging me forward.

We entered into a big room with a guy in chair, facing towards the windows.

"I've been expecting you" ??? said. (I'm so sorry, I had to.)

"And we were expecting you as well" Itachi muttered, before driving a bullet through the man's head. Where he was hiding the gun, I never knew.

"Oh my, guess we will still do our jobs of capturing Kyuubi and the two criminals Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha!" As I turned, it all suddenly went black.

Short I know, but I needed cliffhangers because I'm an ass :)