Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

"Alright... Congratulation for passing. Team 7 will have the first Mission tomorrow" Kakashi-Sensei said before leaving, followed by the other two. "Hey!! I knew you guys would leave me!" Naruto screams. "I'm still here, you know?" I said.

Team 7 is officially formed. Tomorrow we'll have our first Mission and I'm
up for challenges

-First Mission-

Y/N P.O.V

Kakashi-Sensei told us to meet up with him in the morning. So I wake up early. I get up from my bed, then I head to the bathroom and start showering.

After taking a shower, I head downstair and make myself a simple breakfast. Once I'm done cooking, I take a seat in the dining table and start eating.

Once I'm done eating, I took the dirty dishes and place them on the sink. I glance at the clock. 'I still have time... I'm gonna wash it now' I thought to myself as I start washing.

Once I'm done, I made my way outside and lock the door. Then I make my way to meet up spot.

When I get there... I notice everyone is there, except for Kakashi-Sensei. Typical. He's always late. I just walk over to the bridge and seat myself in the railing. "Morning.." I say. "Good morning..." Everyone say, trying to stay awake.

"Why is it always like this.... Think about how we feel! I haven't even get the chance to brush my hair" Sakura wailed. "Yeah! I haven't got the chance to change my underwear or brush my teeth, dattebayo!" Naruto say. I gagged in respond "that really isn't something you need to talk about Naruto" I say. Sakura nod in agreement.

Time-skip

Team 7 and their Sensei are in the middle of a Mission. That is to catch a Counsellor's Wife pet. So they are in the forest trying to catch the cat. Everyone is talking through the earpiece.

"Sakura here, I'm at point B"

"Sasuke here, point C"

"Naruto here, I'm point A, dattebayo!"

"You're slow Naruto. The targets moving, let's start"

Everyone is moving to catch the cat. "Eh! Wait a second Sensei..." Sakura said through the ear piece. "What is it, Sakura?" Kakashi-Sensei ask. "Where's Y/N? She's been silent this all time" Sakura said. "Now that you talk about it... Y/N? Where are you? Y/N... Come in" Kakashi Sensei said through the ear piece, trying to make the h/c haired girl to respond.

"Huh? Oh... Sorry... The cat is in my arms and it's so cute!!!" They hear the h/c haired girl squeal. Everyone just sweat-dropped. They walk out of their hiding spot and walk towards Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V

I see everyone walking out of their hiding spot. "You could've said you had the cat this whole time, Y/N-Chan" Naruto said. He take the cat out of my arms and hold it by the leg. The cat starts scratching all over his face.

I walk towards Naruto and grab the cat. "You're an idiot Naruto. Don't hold a cat like that! You're hurting it" I scold him. The cat snuggle up in my arms. I smile and scratch his ears. The cat purr in respond. "Can't we get a better Mission?! I hate cat?!" Naruto yelled through the ear piece. I bonk his head "are you trying to make us go deaf or something, idiot!" I yelled.

We are now in the Hokage's office. The owner of the cat is holding the cat. Correction... More like squeezing the cat to death. "No wonder it ran away" I heard Sakura-Chan said. I just nod my head as I sweat-dropped at the sight. Naruto starts laughing at the sight "Hahaha serves him right! Stupid cat" Naruto said. I turn to Naruto and give him a glare. He gulps and looks away from me.

We turn our attention to the Hokage. "Alright... Team 7's next Mission will me... There's a few available task. Babysitting a councillor's kid, harvesting a garden, and -" the Hokage gets cut of by Naruto as he form an X with his hands. "No no no! I want a real Mission, not a chores!" Naruto said. I sigh.... Naruto really is a nosy.

After a while of arguing. The Hokage sighs "Naruto wants us to see that he's not a brat! That he's a former brat and he wants a real Mission, so be it!" Hokage said. Naruto looks excited. "Team 7 will be given a C ranked Mission. That is to be a guard" he said. "Who?! Are we guarding a princess?! A councillor?" Naruto said. "Patients Naruto! Send in our client" Hokage said. The door opens to reveal an old man, with a strong scent of sake coming from him.

He looks at us. "What?! A bunch of a snot kids! And you.... The little one with the idiotic looks on his face. You think I'll believe you're a ninja! You're a joke!" He said. Naruto laugh "hahaha who's the little one with the idiotic looks on his face" he said. We walk forward and stand in a straight line. Me and Sasuke is the tallest. Sakura next, and lastly Naruto. Naruto realise it and looks mad "I'm gonna demolish you!!" He screams. I grab the collar of his neck "you can't demolish a client Naruto... It didn't work that way" Kakashi-Sensei said. But Naruto is still squirming, I pull him closer and put him in a head lock, but not until he choke on air. "calm down, Naruto" I whispers in his ear. He starts to calm. I sigh and release him.

The drunk man looks at us in triumph face. I just narrow my eyes at him. He avoids eye contact with me. 'Tch... He seems fishy' I thought. "I am Tazuna... Master bridge builder. You will guard me back to my hometown. Keep me alive even if it caused your life" he said. I'll keep my guard up all the time.

Kakashi-Sensei told us to go home and prepare what we need for the journey. We'll meet in the gate in an hour.

Then...

*to be continued*