Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

I lay down on the futon. I turn so I'm laying on my side. I let out a yawn. I'm so tired, even though the fight was easy. I guess it's because of how late it is. I close my eyes and drift of to sleep.

-Training-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Morning!" Sasuke said. I rub my eyes in respond. "What time is it?" I asks. "It's around 7 in the morning" he said. "Why'd you wake me?" I asks. "Kakashi-Sensei is better, he said he could train us today. So get up" He said. "Alright..." I said. I get up from the bed and head towards the bathroom to freshen up.

After I feel fresh enough. I head walk towards the front door. Sasuke is waiting outside. "Come on..." He said, grabbing my hand. Then we start walking.

After a while of walking, we finally reach the meeting point. "Where's the others?" I asks, noticing it's just us. He shrugs "they're late probably" he said. I take a seat on the grass, Sasuke joining me.

"I wonder what kind of training Kakashi-Sensei gonna give us today" I said, after a moment of silent. "Yeah... I wonder too" he said.

The other is soon arrived. "What took you guys so long?" I asks them. They just laugh in respond. I raise an eyebrow at them, then I just shrug. They're so weird.

Sasuke get up and hold his hand out for me. I grab it and he pulls me up. I smile at Sasuke. Then I turn to Kakashi-Sensei. "So what are we gonna be training today?" I asks him. "Today... You'll be learning about chakra" he said. Naruto groans "it's boring! We already know what chatra is" he said. "It's chakra Naruto, not Chatra" Kakashi-Sensei said. Kakashi-Sensei told Sakura to explain about what chakra is.

"That's a good explanation Sakura. Now to train our Chakra control... You're gonna climb a tree" Kakashi-Sensei said. "What?? Climb a tree" Naruto budge in. "Hold on Naruto... You didn't let me finish. When I say climb a tree, I mean you climb a tree with no hands" he said. 'That's easy' I thought.

As he explain about what to do. I'm already half way. I reach a high branch and take a seat. I watch as they try to figure out what to do. Kakashi-Sensei throw 3 Kunai to them. Kakashi-Sensei told them to start. "Hey! Wait a second... Where's Y/N-Chan?" Sakura asks. I whistle at them to gain their attention. They look up and I can see their eyes widened. "Woah! When did you get up there?" Naruto asks. "Since Kakashi-Sensei said we have to climb a tree" I said.

"Good job Y/N" Kakashi-Sensei said. I just grin in respond. Kakashi told them to start. I look at Sakura-Chan as she manage to climb the tree smoothly. She sit at a branch lower from mine. "Hey... This is fun" Sakura said. "Way to go, Sakura-Chan" I said. She looks up at me and give me a peace sign. The boys is struggling to climb.

"Well done girls... Looks like the girls have more potential to be the Hokage..." Kakashi-Sensei said, mocking Naruto. "And the Uchiha isn't that great after all" he said. A tick mark appear on my forehead. "Hey!! Don't make fun of me! I'm an Uchiha too" I yelled. Sensei jump at my tone and looks up at me, nervously as I glare at him. "Heheh... Sorry Y/N..." He said, nervously. I just roll my eyes in respond.

I jump down and land perfectly on my feet. I take a seat under the tree. I've taken my guitar with me.

We know full well there's just time
So is it wrong to dance this line?
If your heart was full of love
Could you give it up?

'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special

Don't give me up
Don't give... me up

How unfair, it's just our luck
Found something real that's out of touch
But if you'd searched the whole wide world
Would you dare to let it go?

'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special

Don't give me up
Don't give... me up

'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special

It's not about, not about angels, angels

I just sing the song. I like singing. It keeps me calm. I didn't notice the group stops to listen.

When I'm done singing, I look up to the group staring at me. "Shouldn't you be training? Why did you stare at me?" I asks. "Well... You have a nice voice. So we want to listen" Naruto said. I get up "well... I'd get going then... I don't want to be a distraction" I said, about to walk away. But a hand grab mine "don't go... Just stay here. We won't stop" Sasuke said. 'Alright..." I said.

I just lean myself against the tree as I watch the two boys training. Naruto walks over to Sakura probably asking for advice. Sasuke walks over to me.

"Babe... Can you help me?" He asks. I smile "sure!" I said. I sit straight as he kneel in front of me. "Just focus on the amount of Chakra you place on the sole of your shoes. If it's too much the tree would break. But if it's too little, it won't hold you... And don't focus on beating Naruto. Just focus on yourself" I said. He smiles and peck my lips "thank you, babe" he said.

He got up and walk away. He tries again and this time he got higher. I cheered for him "way to go! Good job, Sasuke!" I yelled. He smirks at me.

It's getting late. "Guys it's getting late... We should head back now" I said. They nod at me and jumps down. I got up and walk back with them. Sasuke has his arm around my shoulder. "Are you two together or something? You've been acting so close lately" Naruto said, looking at us. "And if we are... What are you gonna do about it?" Sasuke asks. Naruto just shrugs "I won't do anything about it... But if you hurt Y/N-Chan, teme. I'll beat you" Naruto said, glaring at Sasuke. They start glaring at each other. A tick mark appear on my forehead. I smack both of their heads "must you fight all the time?!" I yelled. Then I walk forward, leaving them. "Hey!/Babe... Wait up!!" they yelled the same time. I just smile to myself as I keep walking forward.

*to be continued*