Chapter 21

Previously on Chapter 20

He looks at his hand with his eyes wide. "w-what have I b-become?" He said, shakily. I hug him tightly "it's okay... You'll be okay..." I said. I wince and clutch my shoulder. Orochimaru have marked me as well.

I have to do something, before it gets worse

-Plemininary Test-

Y/N P.O.V

We manage to pass the 2nd test last minute. I felt pretty worn out. So we take a seat around the floor.

Sasuke sits next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Are you feeling okay?" I asks him, removing my head from his shoulder, looking at him. He smiles and nod his head "I'm okay, don't worry" he said, kissing my forehead gently. I smile at him and laid my head back on his shoulder. He wrap his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

Time-skip

The remaining participant is now standing in an arena, that's surrounded by seats for the audience to watch for the next phase. Its most likely to be a match, between us. It's probably gonna be the place for the next match. 

I was right. The Hokage is explaining the rules. How Chunnin exam is formed to create a bond between villages.

I wince when my shoulder starts to hurt again. The mark on my shoulder is acting up. 'Shit... This is not good...' I thought to myself, holding onto my shoulder.

"You two should quit this phase..." I heard Sakura said to Sasuke and I. I turn to her "we've come this far... We're not backing up now" I said. "But... You're injured" she said. "We're fine..." Sasuke said, looking at her sternly.

"I'm gonna tell them!" Sakura insist. She raise her hand. Sasuke grabs it "don't. tell. them" he spats. I glare at her "this ain't your choice to make... We will keep going... There's nothing you can do to stop it" I said. She flinch at my tone. But that keep her silent.

Then they start announcing that they'll be shuffling the board, which will indicate our opponent.

The board starts to shuffle and everyone turn their attention towards it. I stand in silent as I watch the board starts to shuffle.

Y/N VS Akihiko

"Babe... Looks like it's your turn. Show them what you got!" Sasuke said, kissing my cheek. Then everyone except the two of us stayed in the arena.

"Hello, Y/N..." He said. My eyes widened when I realise who he is. "A-Aki...." I stutter. 'What is he doing here...' I thought. Akihiko is one of the Phoenix bandits. He smirks "why? Can't I not see you?" He said.

I start shaking in fear. The match begins, but neither of us move. Akihiko starts walking to me. I froze on spot, unable to move.

"My... You've grown to a fine young woman... Did you know that I've always have a thing for you?" He asks, running his hand on my cheek softly. I flinch and back away from him. He laughs "Aww.. What's wrong, sweetie? Did I scare you?" He laughs. I take a few steps away from him.

He appears next to me. Then he kicked me, making me get thrown away, hitting the wall. I collapse on my knees. I close my eyes and clench my fist tightly.

'This isn't the time to be scared. Come on, Y/N. You're not the weak girl anymore.... You're a full-fledge kunoichi. I want to be the strongest one.... I have to be strong' I slowly got up. My eyes have turn into a Sharingan.

Akihiko smirks at me. "So you finally decide to fight?" He said. "I'm not gonna back down.... I will be the best Kunoichi. I won't let you stops me" I said.

I start running towards him. He swung his fist at me. I duck and kick his stomach. He smirks again "you've grown..." He said. I ignore his comment and make a form sign. "Fire Style: Fire Bullets!" I scream. Then I start throwing the bullets his way. He simply jumps out of the way.

I wince as I clutch my shoulder as it starts to ache. "What's the matter? Orochimaru have marked you, didn't he?" He said. I glare at him.

I can feel the mark growing. 'No... I must not give in' I thought. The marks goes back to the wound. I take a deep breath and open my eyes to reveal Todomeki.

He froze, when he looks into my eyes "I can't move..." He said, I can see him struggling to move. I smirk "you are my puppets now. There's no escaping this... Looks like you're not as great as you seem to be. Have you gone soft? I remember you're the one who would torture me the most" I said. I walk towards him. "Bow down to me..." I said. He kneels down and keep his head low in a bowing position.

"Now... Look up" I said. He did as I told. I bend down, until I'm the same eye level as he is. I smirk "any last word?" I said. "P-please... I'm sorry... They asks me to... I try to refuse from hurting you... I swear!" He said. I can feel that he isn't lying. "You're not lying.... Fine... I will not kill you..." I said. He sigh in relief. "But!" I said. He flinch again.

I outstretch my hand with my palm facing him. "I'm taking away all your chakra... You can no longer be a shinobi" I said. His eyes widened. "No... Please, don't! I beg of you!" He pleaded. I ignore his plead and take away all his chakra. He screams from the pain. Then I hit him on the head, knocking him out.

"Winner! Y/N" I just smirk as I stare down at his unconscious body. I body weakened as I drop to my knees.

Todomeki might be a powerful dojutsu. But if I use it for too long, it'll drain my chakra which will exhaust me.

The last thing I see is someone jumping down from the podium and starts running to me. Then everything turns black.

*to be continued*