Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

We pulled away for air. Sasuke place his forehead against mine. "Y/N... Will you be mine?" He asks. I smile and nod my head. He smiles happily and kiss me again. Then he pulls away, but still keep me in his arms "I love you, Y/N..." He whispers in my ear. "I love you too, Sasuke" I say. He kept me in his arm until I fall asleep.

-Fight-

Y/N P.O.V

Kakashi-Sensei told us that Zabuza is still alive. So after he recovers, we'll be start training again.

I decide to take a quick stroll around the island. 'This place looks so depressing...' I thought as I look around the town, with sadness.

"Help!!" I heard someone yelled out. I run towards the direction. When I get there, a tall guy is holding a woman. "Let my mom go!" A boy yelled, trying to get the guy to let his Mom go. I bent down and took a pebble. I throw it, hitting the man right on the head. He jumps, letting the woman go.

"Brat! How there you!" The man yelled at me. He charge at me. I jump front flip and land behind him. I turn and kick his knee, making him fall down. I pin him on the ground "don't you dare... Attack people again or you'll get a piece of my mind" I spat. The man tremble in fear. I release him and he took of running.

"Thank you..." I turn towards the woman, who's bowing at me. "A-ah... There's no need to be thanking me, ma'am. It's my job" I said. "No I really have to thank you... If you're not here, I don't know what would happen to me" she said. Her Son come forward and wrap his arms around my waist. "Thank you sis!" He said. I bent down and return his hug "you're welcome little one" I said.

"It's probably not my business, but why did he attacks you?" I asks. "He's one of the bandits that works for Gato. My Husband have dept with him, so he send a bandits to us" she said. I nod my head in understanding. I take out some cash from my pocket "I know it's not much... But please take it" I said. She looks at me with tears in her eyes "thank you... Thank you so much" she cried out, hugging me. Her hug reminds me of my Mom. 'Mom...' I thought. She pulls away "what did you just said?" She asks. I snap out of it "s-sorry... I didn't mean to... Your hugs... Reminds me of my Mom" I said, looking down. "What happens?" She asks. "She's killed, when I was a kid... Along with my little Brother. You and your Son, reminds me of them" I said. She looks at me with a sad gaze "oh I'm sorry, sweetie" she said, hugging me again.

I pull away from the hug and turn to the boy. I smile at him. "You really remind me of my little Brother" I say, caressing his head. He smiles at me. Then I notice he have a guitar with him. "Is this yours?" I asks. He looks at the guitar, then back at me "no.. It belongs to my dad, those bandits wants to take it away" he said, looking down. Then he looks up and smile at me "can you play?" He asks. "Yeah... I guess" I said. "Can you play for us?" He asks. I smile "sure" I said. He beams and hands me the guitar. I take it from him, then I sit down on the side walks. I start playing some tune. Then start to sing.

Habata itara modoranai to ittte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora

"Kanashimi" wa mada oboerarezu
"Setsunasa" wa ima tsukami hajimeta
Anata e to daku kono kanjou mo
Ima "kotoba" ni kawatte iku

Michi naru sekai no yume* kara mezamete
Kono hane wo hiroge tobitatsu

People around me starts to gather around me as I starts to sing. They seem to be enjoying it.

Habata itara modoranai to itte
Mezashita no wa shiroi shiroi ano kumo
Tsukinuketara mitsukaru to shitte

Furikiru hodo aoi aoi ano sora
Aoi aoi ano sora
Aoi aoi ano sora

Aisou sukita you na oto de
Sabireta furui mado wa kowareta

Miakita kago wa hora sutete iku
Furikaeru koto wa mou nai
Takanaru kodou ni kokyuu wo azukete**
Kono mado wo kette tobitatsu

Kakedashitara te ni dekiru to ittte
Izanau no wa tooi tooi ano koe
Mabushi sugita anata no te mo nigitte
Motomeru hodo aoi aoi ano sora

Ochite iku to wakatte ita
Soredemo hikari wo oi tsudzukete iku yo

Habata itara modoranai to ittte
Sagashita no wa shiroi shiroi ano kumo
Tsukinuketara mitsukaru to shitte
Furikiru hodo aoi aoi ano sora

Aoi aoi ano sora
Aoi aoi ano sora

I finished the song, everyone around me claps their hands. I jump at the sudden voice. My face turns red, as I'm not expecting it. I laugh nervously. They wants me to play more, so I grant their wish. I played 2 more songs.

When the songs is over. I realise it's getting quite late. "I think it's time for me to head back" I said. They whined in protest. "I'll come back again... Don't worry" I said, reassuringly. They finally let me go after making me promise.

I hand the guitar to the boy, but he shook his head. "Keep it, sis" he said. "But it belongs to your Father" I said. "Daddy always want someone who cares about music to have his guitar, I think you're perfect. Take it as a gift from me, for saving my mom" he said. He gives me a puppy dog eyes. "Alright... Thank you" I said, giving the boy a hug. I say bye to everyone and start heading home, taking the guitar with me.

When get home, everyone turns their attention at me. "Where have you been, Y/N-Chan?" Sakura asks. "Just taking a walk around the town" I said. "Where'd you get that?" Sasuke ask, motioning the guitar. "Oh! A kid gave me, after saving his Mom. I try to reject but the look he gave me is just so hard to refuse... He reminds me of my Brother as well" I said. "So you can play a guitar?" Mr. Tazuna said. "Yupp!" I said. "Why didn't you tell us?" Naruto asks. "You never asks" I shrug. "Play a song for us" Tsunami asks. "Sorry Tsunami-San... But I'm kinda tired. I'll play a song tomorrow" I said. She just nod her head in respond. Then we starts eating.

After dinner, I walk towards my room. I place the guitar, leaning on the wall. Then I hear the door open and close. I turn to see Sasuke. "Hi" he said. "Hey..." I respond. He take a seat next to me. "Why did the boy gave it to you?" He asks. "It's a gift, for saving his Mom" I said. "So you had a fight?" He asks. I just nod my head. He hum in respond. He leans down and kiss my forehead "it doesn't matter, you can handle yourself. I don't want to be too protective over you" he said. Then he kiss my lips. I kiss him back, smiling into the kiss.

He pulls away and caress my head. "You said you're tired... So I'm gonna leave you to get some sleep. Goodnight, baby... I love you" he said. "Goodnight Sasuke, I love you too" I said. He got up and leave the room. The others didn't know about us yet, so we act like there's nothing going on between us. They will find out later, but not now. We need to focus on the Mission.

I lay down on the futon. I turn so I'm laying on my side. I let out a yawn. I'm so tired, even though the fight was easy. I guess it's because of how late it is. I close my eyes and drift of to sleep.

*to be continued*