Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

It's getting late. "Guys it's getting late... We should head back now" I said. They nod at me and jumps down. I got up and walk back with them. Sasuke has his arm around my shoulder. "Are you two together or something? You've been acting so close lately" Naruto said, looking at us. "And if we are... What are you gonna do about it?" Sasuke asks. Naruto just shrugs "I won't do anything about it... But if you hurt Y/N-Chan, teme. I'll beat you" Naruto said, glaring at Sasuke. They start glaring at each other. A tick mark appear on my forehead. I smack both of their heads "must you fight all the time?!" I yelled. Then I walk forward, leaving them. "Hey!/Babe... Wait up!!" they yelled the same time. I just smile to myself as I keep walking forward.

-Battle at the Bridge-

Y/N P.O.V

The boys finally manage to get to the highest point of the tree. So we can move on to guard Mr. Tazuna. Naruto worn himself out after pushing himself to the limit. So Kakashi-Sensei told us to just leave him to rest.

Sasuke walk next to me as we make our way to the bridge. All of us walks in silent. When we get there, everyone is unconscious. "What's happening?!" Mr. Tazuna yell out. I run forward to check on them. "They're alive... But barely" I say to them. I took out a Kunai and cut a slit on my hand. "What are you doing?!" Sasuke said. "I'll be fine... These people needs help as soon as possible. So I have to help them" I said. I walk towards one of them and place my hand on his mouth, letting my blood drip. He slowly gain consciousness. "Are you okay? What happened?" I asks. "They're here" he said, weakly.

Then I feel a strong chakra, followed with a laugh. "Sorry to keep you waiting... But I'm back... I'll kill all of you" I heard a voice. "Zabuza..." I spat his name. Then his body materialised not far from me. Sasuke run forward and stand in front of me. "You even bring the brats with you.... The poor one is trembling" Zabuza said, looking at Sasuke. "I'm shaking, with excitement!" Sasuke said. Zabuza create water clone around us. "Go on, Sasuke" Kakashi-Sensei said. Sasuke nod his head and start attacking all the clones.

"The brat improving. It looks like you have a rival, Haku" Zabuza said. "So it seems" Haku said. I run forward to help. "Y/N! Hold up... don't join the fight yet. We need you as a back up, join the fight when we need. Save your energy" Kakashi-Sensei said. "Okay..." I said. I activate my Sharingan and watch as they start battle.

Then Haku trapped Sasuke in a mirror dome. Haku throw senbon needles to Sasuke, hitting every part of his body. "Sasuke!" I yell out, I try to run forward. "Y/N! Stay out of this fight!" He yelled. "Bu-" Sasuke cuts me off. "Stay out of this fight. I don't want you to get hurt" he said.

Then Naruto appears. "Hehe... Heroes usually appear last" he said. I sigh in relief. Now that Naruto is here, he can help Sasuke fight from the outside.

But the next thing I know, Naruto is in the dome with Sasuke. I face-palmed "Naruto! You idiot!!" I yelled, angrily. Sasuke scold Naruto as well.

I watch as Haku kept throwing needle at them. The sound of the needles piercing their skin filled my ear along with their grunts of pain. I can't just stay still. I make a sign. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu" I yell out. When the fire died down, the mirror didn't melt. "You need more heat to melt this ice mirror" Haku said.

Time-skip

Sasuke is unconscious after throwing himself in front of Naruto, taking the hit. Then I can feel a strong Chakra. My eyes widened 'Oh no... The nine tailed fox seal is weakening' I thought.

Naruto starts attacking Haku with no mercy, he punch him sending him flying. I run towards Sasuke. I kneel down next to him. I place my hand on his neck to check on his pulse. But I feel none. I choke a sob as I cry. My blood can heal. But I can't heal those who died. 'I'm too late' I thought as I continue to cry.

I feel more people coming. My emotion turns into anger. "I'm not gonna pay you... You're just a tool to me. You're too expensive" I heard a voice. Gato. "There's too many of them! We won't stand a chance" Sakura said. I get up and walk over towards the others. I stand in front of everyone. With my head down.

Gato turn his gaze towards me. "You're the girl I always heard about! Uchiha Y/N... The girl that can heal any type of sickness and wounds with her blood. Get her! I want her alive. She'll be a good use to me" he yelled.

10 of them advance at me. I keep my head down. When they get closer to me. I slowly look up with my eyes that already changed.

They swung their sword at me, try to get me down

They swung their sword at me, try to get me down. But when they look into my eyes they froze. "I can't move..." One of them said. The others just try to move, but they failed. "Why can't I move??" The others yelled.

They looks at me with fear in their eyes. "Die..." I say, with a low voice. They froze and their heads explode. Then they drop dead to the ground. Blood splatter on my body.

Everyone looks at me wide-eyed. I look straight at Gato. "You think you can pay anyone with money? You think you can use me as a tool? Well... *evil laugh* You think wrong?!" I screams, then I speed up pass him. It's so fast that all you feel is a breeze.

Then Gato starts to cough up blood. He drops to the ground kneeling. I walk in front of him. I look down at him with my black and blue eyes. He looks up at me with fear. "People like you.... should just die..." I say with a deadly aura. I kick him with full power sending him off the bridge.

The rest of the village came and help us. Those bandits run away in fear, because they are out numbered.

My eyes turns normal. As I felt exhausted. I pant, then I collapse. I see someone running towards me. That's the last thing I see. Then everything turns black.

*to be continued*