Chapter 23

Previously on Chapter 22

"Orochimaru-Sama.... I've receive a latest news from Konohagakure" he said. Orochimaru look at him and wait for him to continue. "Uchiha Y/N has been kidnapped by a group of bandits, called The Phoenix" Kabuto said. "What?!" I screams, causing them to jump. But I just ignore them. 'Y/N's kidnapped?! I have to help her' I thought to myself.

Then...

-Rescued-

Y/N P.O.V

I don't know how long it has been since those gangster kidnapped me again. They kept me in a room, that surprisingly is more comfortable than the old one.

I just laid in my bed they prepare for me. I don't know what to do. I really want to run away from this place, but they have been keeping guard tightly.

The door opens to reveal one of them. I just laid there, completely ignoring that person. "Dinner is here, Y/N..." He said. I just ignore him. "Hey! I'm talking to you! Don't ignore me?!" I heard him yell at me. I just stayed silent.

I heard his rapid footsteps coming towards me. Then I feel my body being yank to face him. I look at him with no emotion. "What do you want?" I asks, coldly. He smirks "Y/N... You know you are in no position to show attitude like this. But you still did... I'm amazed. You intrigued me even more" he said, leaning closer to my face. I just spit at him. He flinch, then he looks at me with an angry expression. "How dare you?!" He screams. "What are you gonna do about it, huh?" I taunt him, smirking. "Why you?!" He raise his hand, was about to punch me.

"Enough!" I heard someone else in the room. It's their leader. Reiji. Their old leader, Eisuke died on their past Mission. The guy holding me by my collar instantly release me. Then he run away. He knows well not to mess with their leader. He learns it the hard way.

He walks over to me, taking a seat at the end of the bed. "What did you do this time?" He asks. I just turns my back facing him. I heard him sigh, then I heard his footstep walking away. The door opens and close, indicating he have left the room.

Time-skip

As usual they come in my room with an injured member. "Heal him, Y/N" Reiji demands. I sit up and sigh, the last time I refuse to follow what he said. He beats me up to the point, I'm not able to move an inch.

I roll up my sleeve of the jacket they have given me. Reiji hands me a knife, I take it. Then I make a small cut. The injured member sits next to me. I place the cut on top of the wound and let my blood drip in it. The wound instantly heals.

"Good job, Y/N... Now you may rest. We'll come back again when we need it" Reiji said. I roll my eyes "whatever..." I said. I laid back on the bed and close my eyes. I heard everyone leave the room. Then I slowly drift of to sleep.

I woke up from a sudden weight on top of me. I squint my eyes, then slowly opening them up. I look down to see someone is sitting on top of me. My eyes widened "hey! Get off of me?!" I yell. It's the same guy, that tried to punch me this morning.

"No... I can't hold it in any longer... You've been giving me a boner for the passed months" he said, smirking at me. He leans in closer to my face, trying to kiss me. But I move my head side ways. He slaps me really hard, leaving a stinging sensation on the side of my cheek. "Don't you dare reject me?!" He yells at me. Then he leans on my neck and starts giving butterfly kisses. I squint my eyes shut, wishing it will all stop.

Before everything could get any further, I hear a sound of explosion. The guy on top of me instantly pulls away from me. He got up "I'll come back later" he said. Then he runs outside the room to check on it.

I just lay on my side, my mind slowly drift back to Konoha and my friends. But mostly... My mind focus on Sasuke. The guy I've been in love with all my heart.

I jump when the door burst open. I look towards the door and my eyes widened. Tears starts to pool in my eyes. I got up and run towards the person standing there. I hug the person tightly.

"You're here... I can believe you'd actually came for me..." I said to him. The person caress my head softly. I pull away, looking up and smile at my rescuer.

"Thank you so much for coming for me, Sasuke" I said. He smiles at me and kiss my forehead. "Of course I'd come... Y/N. I would never let anything bad happen to you" he said. I smile. He pulls away and leans in to kiss me. Then he keep me in his arms. "I love you, Y/N. I've missed you so much" he whispers. "I miss you too, Sasuke" I said.

Then he pulls away completely and picks me up, bridal style. He runs outside the room and start running away.

I can see blood everywhere. "You... Killed them all? All by yourself?!" I said in shock. He looks down at me and smile "of course..." He said. He kiss my head lovingly and continue to run.

After a while of running, we finally get to a place. He place me down and help me to stand on my feet steadily. I turn to look at Sasuke. "what is this place, Sasuke?" I asks him. He looks down at me. "This is Orochimaru's base" he said. "Why'd you take me here?" I asks. He turns to me and place his hands on my shoulder. "I can't stay away from you... I need you by my side, Y/N. I need to keep you safe. I don't want to loose you" he said. I just stare at him. "So... Will you please stay with me?" He said, hopefully. I smile and hugs him "I will stay with you..." I said. He smiles and kisses me. Then he kept me in his arms. "Now we can be together....

Forever....

The End