Chapter 14-deleted app

Just kidding you guys get an update today. Hope you like it! Don't forget to comment and vote!

"3 days ago Rachel Scott a 17 year old attending Edison High School attempted to commit suicide right here in front of her school. When the school noticed bullying they decided to have an assembly to inform students but it quickly took a spin when Rachel spoke up. For 11 years she has claimed to have been bullied. Another student at this school created an app for the sole purpose of bullying her. Rachel Scott is still in the hospital her condition—"  I switched the channel unable to listen anymore.

"Here is the video of Rachel Scott speaking up about her bullying to her entire school before attempting suicide." The anchor said before it switched to a video of me on stage ranting.

"TURN IT OFF!" I screamed hitting the power button on the remote before throwing it across the boring room.

I heard it. Bits and pieces while I was sleeping. I could hear it in his voice he truly was sorry. But I'm not quick to forgive I learned that through the years. It's strange that listening to his plea for help made me feel guilty. I have no need to, but I do.

Waking up I felt different, well it wasn't me it was something else. I could just tell things would be different. I don't know what changed, but something did. I mean something was bound to change after my rant to the entire school.

Knock knock knock

"Jessica?" I was shocked to say the least when jessica walked through the door.

"Oh my gosh Rachel you had me so worried. I can't believe you did that." She said sitting down in the chair beside me.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that." I said self consciously rubbing my arm.

"That was the bravest thing I've ever seen you know before you... the way you told them all off even the principal." She said her eyes glazed as she thought back to it.

"Yeah I don't know what came over me suddenly like all my years of anger just spewed out of me."

"Did you know that a few teachers got fired, even our principal. When the school board saw the video they were horrified then pissed that he didn't do anything... oh my god you are all over tv." She blurred out with eyes growing wide.

"I can't believe they fired our principal. And don't even remind me of that every channel I flip to it's the first thing I see." I said with a huff. It's strange I don't really know her at all and we're talking like  we're best friends or something. But if I were to consider anyone my best friend it would be jessica.

"Have you heard?" She asked barely above a whisper.

I turned my full attention to her, "heard what?"

"The app has been deleted..." she said

"Are you serious?" My eye grew wide as I felt around my bed for my phone. When my fingers landed on it I pulled it towards me really quick and unlocked my phone. Looking through all my apps I saw that it indeed had disappeared.

"How did this happen? Did Zach delete it?" I asked searching her face for the answers.

"Actually no. After you took a stand in front of the school and tv they basically had to do something to put a stop to it. The police got involved and the school made them shut down the app...and..." she said pausing before continuing.

I was in shock I couldn't believe this, "what aren't you telling me?"

"Zach was arrested the day you tried to commit suicide. They came and arrested him from your room. He's in a juvenile prison around here." She said staring at me waiting for a reaction