Word from the author

Hello fellow readers this is your author. I ask that you please read this. You're already here you may as well.

Here is the tea:

It has recently come to my attention that someone on Instagram has stolen my story. I've had this happen before but I'm not going to let this happen again.

I'm placing it here to stop anymore of you from doing the same thing. I'm hopping that after reading the first chapter you want to continue, but if you have any intention of taking this story and trying to make it your own I ask that you stop reading now.

This story took me so long to write. I stayed up so many nights reading your comments and writing paragraph after paragraph. I started it December of 2017, over a year ago. I wrote it everyday during class. It was during a point in my life where I had no friends in my classes so I turned to wattpad. I poured my emotions into every chapter. Everything from the story was a figment of my imagination. So please don't take it. I thought of it all on my own. I hope you respect my wishes and only read my story.

Tea time:

This was not the case with one girl. I have given her multiple chances to take my story down from Instagram. Simply changing the name and the main character is still stealing a story.

No I'm not going to put her @ because we did get the problem resolved, but I want this to be a warning to anyone out there trying to do the same thing. I am not playing around and I will come for your wig.

Whether it's my story or someone else's leave it to the authors. People do want to hear what you have to say but it needs to be your own idea and in your own words. Please respect my book and don't steal from it.