Chapter 43- Mr. Scott

Zach pov:

"It's okay baby." I cooed as I rocked Peyton back and forth. He probably knew something was wrong with his mom too.

"Sir let me help you." A nurse said appearing in front of me. She held her arms open for Peyton and I let her take him from me. I felt numb I felt like I just couldn't breathe.

"Let's take him to the nursery." She said and I followed her.

"What is his name?" She asked.

"Ummm... his mother said Peyton. So Peyton." I said. "Actually I need to take him to her." I said taking him back gently I walked to the room we had.

"OH MY GOD!" All our parents cheered when I walked in the room and huddled around me.

"What's wrong?" My Mom asked as she looked away from the baby to me. Maybe it was because I didn't have a smile on my face or just because she was my mom but she knew something was wrong.

"Rrachel. I don't know if... they said there was a lot of bleeding. I don't know." I said unable to finish a sentence.

My mom took Peyton from my arms and rocked him. "What do you mean?" Rachel's Mom asked holding both my hands. She looked like she could fall apart.

"I don't know if she's alive or okay." I cried and moved away from everyone.

~~~

Twenty minutes later

"Zach why don't you come over here and hold your son?" My Mom asked walking towards me with Peyton.

"Peyton." I whispered.

"What?" She asked.

"His name, is Peyton." I said.

"Well why don't you come hold Peyton." She said and I stood up. I walked towards her and looked down at Peyton in her arms. He looked exactly like Rachel. Every little piece of him reminded me of her.

"I can't." I said and held up my hand before walking out the room.

I slid down the wall beside the door with my head in my hands. I can't lose Rachel. I can't I just can't. I can't do this on my own.

"Mr. Scott?" A women before me said and I looked up. Scott as in Rachel's last name. This must be about Rachel.

"Yes" I said and quickly stood up.

"Rachel is in stable condition. Everything went smoothly and she should be up soon." The doctor from before said with a big smile.

I took a deep breath and relaxed a little. "We will be wheeling her back in here in a moment." She said before walking away.

I ran back in the room with a smile. "Rachel is gonna be okay!" I exclaimed. "She's gonna be okay! They are bringing her back in here soon." I said and everyone cheered.

Rachel pov:

I never got the whole life flash before your eyes thing. I got it once before when I tried to kill myself, but this time it never came. I was hoping it would. Last time it was just of me being bullied it was sad really, but I wanted to see how it had changed. My life was so much better now and I wanted to see what that one would be like; I can just see Zach smiling now.

I guess I never got it because I was never that close to death.

After Zach left they stitched me up and everything was fine... at least that's what I assume I don't know I was out for all of it.

I just woke up a few minutes ago. It must be late because everyone was gone but Zach and it was dark in the room. I looked at Zach and he was really out even slightly snoring. His head was laid on my bed and his bodies was folded over sitting in a chair.

To my left I saw Peyton. I only got to hold him for a second so I threw the covers off of me and stood up. It was painful. So so painful. But I want to hold my son.

I smiled as I stood over him. He looked so peaceful asleep. I picked him up anyways and rocked him back and forth, he didn't even make a sound. I rocked him and hummed to him. I hummed boy by Lee Brice to him.

"Rachel what are you doing up? You shouldn't be standing." Zach said and I quickly spun around startled.

"I wanted to hold him." I replied going back to rocking and humming now facing Zach.

He stood up from his bent over sleeping position and moved beside me. "Look at him." I beamed looking down at our son. Zach stood behind me and put his chin on my shoulder and looked at Peyton with me. "We did that" he said and I could just head him smiling with every word.

"Welcome to the world Peyton James Herron." I whispered and rocked him a little longer before Zach put him back in his little bed.

I poured when he did. "We have the rest of our lives to hold him." He smiled and I smiled back. The rest of my life with Zach and Peyton would be a dream come true.

Zach and I both snuggled into the hospital bed and he spooned me. Zach pulled his face close to my ear and whispered, "I was so scared today. I thought I lost you."

"Your never going to lose me." I said turning to look at him. He gave me a kiss and then both of us fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this chapter was really short and I'm sorry but I really want you guys to know that I started the third bullied by why don't we book. This time staring Corbyn. I did have another one with Jack that I was writing but took a break from it.

So the cover looks like this;

Now normally in my stories the boy specifically bullies the girl but this time he is just an all around school bully

Now normally in my stories the boy specifically bullies the girl but this time he is just an all around school bully. Daisy doesn't know he's such a bad guy when she first moved in but quickly learns that.

The description for the book sucks but if you know my books they're not that bad and I know that sounds conceited but many people have told me they are good.

Anyways please go check it out this book will be coming to an end after a few more chapters and I want you to have something else to read so please go check it out.