Chapter 29- Romeo & Juliet

I like this song and I feel like it fits with precious chapters kinda.

Ok I think I'm gonna go with option 2 cause everyone loves drama and I'm trying to make this as long as possible. I'm gonna have everything from option 1 it will just take longer to get to it.

Rachel pov:

School. I have to go back to the same school I used to get bullied. That school is probably so tired of me and my inconsistency to show up.

"Ughhh" I said as I brushed my hair. Why do I even bother.

Grabbing my bag I run down stairs and grab a granola bar. My phone buzzes and I pick it up.

Zach❤️: outside waiting.

I quickly typed and hit sent: what are you doing here?

Zach❤️: waiting to take you to school. I brought breakfast ;)

I smiled as I read his text. I decided not to text back.

Whatever will I do with this granola bar? I guess I have a snack for later.

I grabbed my bag and walked toward the front door. When I opened it I saw a very smiley Zach sitting in his jeep.

He got out of the car and opened the door for me. I placed my hand in his as he helped me in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before he closed the door. When he got back in the jeep he handed me a bag from the near donut shop.

Opening it my nose was overwhelmed with the sweet smell of donuts. Smiling I reached in and grabbed a chocolate frosted one. Zach smiled as I took a bite and backed out of my driveway for school.

Walking in hand in hand with Zach I saw many familiar faces. Some didn't want to see me as much as I didn't want to see them and others were welcoming. It was awkward following Zach around especially since he was quiet the social butterfly. I pretty much just stood beside him while he talked to others.

Luckily me and Zach had every class together but one. And in each class he sits next to me, all except theater. The only person I knew in theater was Jack.

Jack waved to me as I walked in so I went and sat beside him.

"Sup Rachel. Missed you around here." He said as I sat down.

I slightly blushed. "Hey jack missed you too." I really didn't but what was I supposed to say.

He just smiled and we both turned to the teacher as she walked in.

"Good morning class! I am Mrs. Rolland and I will be your theater teacher for the rest of the semester."she said standing on the stage.  (Btw Rachel is a senior now and only has a few months till she graduates)

I could feel jacks eyes on me while she spoke. "Each year we put on a play. This years play is none other than Romeo and Juliet." A few groans were heard along with a few whispers of excitement.

I turned to jack and he had a big smile on his face. Why? Feeling awkward  I turned back towards the stage.

"Everyone must participate in the show in some way. Either acting or  helping with makeup and clothing." She announced. I looked over towards Molly she was definitely getting the part of Juliet she is in every single play as the lead. It's not like I wanted it though.

"Everyone partner up and start rehearsing auditions will be in 2 days." She said before walking off stage.

Jack put his hand on my thigh and I looked up at him wearily. He knows I'm with Zach. "Be my partner." He said giving my leg a little squeeze.