Chapter 48-

Chapter 48 -

There was a huge throb in my head when I came through. My eyes were fuzzy, blurred as I slowly opened my eyes to look at my new surroundings. My ears had a loud ringing that made my head hurt even more. I tried moving my hand so I can push back my hair but to no avail as both my hands were chained down onto the chair along with the rest of my body.

There wasn't much to look at but then I realized we were in Calvin's house. I knew it was because Calvin's mother was there. She looked at me with her head tilted to the side but didn't say anything. Her neck, arms and one of her eyes were bandage. Blood was still fresh but she didn't look fazed at all by it. She didn't smile nor give away any emotion as she stared at me with curiosity.

"Can...you help me?" I rasply asked.

A chuckle then came from somewhere and I froze.

"Forget it. This whore can't do shit but be my little punching bag."

I swallowed as Erik came into my eyesight along with the guy covered in tattoos that drugged me. When the guy entered the room, he leaned against the wall, not saying anything as he crossed his arms to stand there.

Calvin's mom slowly looked at me and then to Erik. I blinked and before I knew it, she was quickly yanked by her long hair up by Erik from the couch. Although she winced, she didn't do any way of struggling from him at all.

"This whore," Erik started again with a confident smile as he forcefully throw her onto the floor, making her gasp, "is a sadistic son of a bitch. Always on drugs. My God is she addicted. Isn't that right?"

I stared at Calvin's mom in horror as her battered state. She whimpered here and there but other than that, she kept her head down. 

It was like she wasn't even here but was just an empty shell of who she was at one point.

"Stop. Why are you doing this?" I screeched in horror as she started to bleed again as her wounds were opening up but she didn't cry.

She didn't do anything but shakingly pick herself back up and looked up at Erik for approve.

"To you or her?" He asked, unfazed by what he just did.

"Her!"

"Well, I know if Calvin knows his mom was home, he wouldn't call the police because he loves his mommy just so much. He knows if he called the police on me, they're going to take her away into a mental facility for a long time. Not only that but she's going to probably go to jail for child negligence. He doesn't want that. Even if he did care for you, he loves his mother more and wouldn't dare call the police. That's why I like to keep her around high and shit."

He swiftly picked her up again by her neck and I was scared to death if he was going to break her fragile body in half by mistake at that point. He threw her back on the couch and she laid there lopsided as she stared at me with no emotions again.

A sob escaped me but although I was scared of the situation, I was more scared that I might not ever get to tell my family, friends and even Calvin goodbye. It was even more painful to recall back to the last conversation she even had with Calvin. He would probably only remember her as the girl that lead him on.

"Leave Calvin alone. Please."

He frowned at my comment as he threw Calvin's mom onto the floor without thinking twice about it.

"Well I really can't, Reina. He knows a bit too much about what's happening. I don't want to go to jail because he caught some feelings for you," he said slyly. I looked at him, unease as he circled me calmly.