Reasons to Live...Epilogue?!

Hello everyone! This is Skylar Pisatel. Most of you know me as: HisBeautifulMess.

After seven years, "Reason to Live" has finally wrapped up.

I didn't realize I had put 165,000 words into this book, which is insane!

I have to thank everyone that stuck with me through everything. I started this when I was just a freshmen in high school...and now, to say it is completed, it insane to me.

Remember:

There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Reina and Calvin will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. They basically SAVED me from my own depression. It was my way of relieving every stress through writing, and it made me who I am today.

I am grateful for everyone who had stuck with me so far and was so patient with me as well.

________________________

What will be happening next?

I've had this PRESSING urge to rewrite "Reasons to Live" and filing it down to an actual novel length being (on average) about 100,000-120,000 words. So, I think I'll be doing that!

I might be publishing that one, with new content on Amazon when the time comes.

Along with the next series of the story:

Joshua's Story (Reasons to Love)-TO BE RELEASED: TBD

Megan's Story (Reasons to Remember)-TO BE RELEASED: TBD

(In case you're wondering, Megan and Andy doesn't end up together)

Will there be an epilogue?

YES! TWO!

First one is already posted in Calvin's POV ten months before.

Second one takes place two years later.

It'll give everyone a sneak regarding Joshua and Megan along with their stories.

________________________

Am I still writing?

YES! I HAVE TWO BOOKS!

One is On Amazon already, the other is on here free to read!

(WHICH THEN WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON and PAPERBACK)

My first book can be found here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/224910603-the-bet

Purchasable here:

https://amzn.to/367hRwZ

Blurb:

Vanessa Shohet is done with jocks. Coming from a small town in order to escape her past, she finds a comfortable life at St. John University. She's sarcastic, snarky and doesn't yield to anyone, especially not the football quarterback who seemed to be her partner in a class for the next three months. But the more time they spend with one another, the more she realizes there's an attraction between them that she doesn't want at all.
Graham Puth is the beloved, cocky and arrogant of the St. John's University's quarterback. All the girls seemed to fall onto his feel at ease and he loved every minute of it. But when his teammate bets that he can't get into the Vanessa's pants they had met in the night club in three months, he takes on the bet. But when their undeniable attraction to one another gets more serious, he needs to decide between a bet or the girl of his dreams.

 But when their undeniable attraction to one another gets more serious, he needs to decide between a bet or the girl of his dreams

My Second Book is a Mafia Contemporary Romance book for 18+!

https://my.w.tt/EKrXIjV3x9

tt/EKrXIjV3x9

Blurb:

Dove Genovese, is the only daughter of Italian's second family in command. Her sole purpose in life was to marry and bring honor, peace, and money to the family. Betrothed to an abusive man in another Italian family, all she could think of was how trapped she felt in her golden cage. A dove that wanted nothing more than to fly. Gedeon Sokoloff, the Russian's mob boss only wanted one thing since the Italian's killed his mother-Revenge. Known to be a cold hearted killer that doesn't think twice about killing, he rules over New York. When one of Genovese's men entered on his territory by accident and slaughtered their man, Gedeon asked for one thing in order to not start a war, Dove's hand in marriage. Become his Caged Queen. Dove should be terrified of the man who's nickname was 'cold splatter' for the way he could kill a man, splattering their blood like an art piece without blinking. Now that she was married to him to bring peace and alliance between the Italians and Russians, she knew she could never escape. Handed from one golden cage to the next. That was, until the infuriating man that enjoys teasing her and making her feel things she never felt before offers her one way to earn her freedom. Win the man in a game of chess.

This book contains mature themes like sex, strong language, kidnapping, murder, and violence. Book is for 18+ only!