Chapter 7-

Chapter 7-

I stared blankly at the hot chocolate that I am holding in my lap in pure confusion as I tried to slow down my beating heart. 

It has been exactly fifteen, maybe twenty minutes since I came up here and there was still no noise or anything.

I was starting to worry about Calvin and that man, Erik. 

I tried my best to distract myself from going downstairs to see if Calvin is okay but counting in my head all the way to 20. 

When I hit 20, I started to panic more so I got up with the hot chocolate still in my hand and walked around his room to try to get a better idea of who Calvin Young is. Although I have known him for a while, I never knew him as a person since we never really liked to talk to one another until recently due to...some events revolving around his blackmailing. 

I let out a shaky breath as I walked around his room, taking a sip of his hot chocolate he made me. I was relatively surprised how good it tasted. I quickly took another sip. 

I need to make sure to ask him to show me how to make this later on as this was the best hot chocolate I have tasted so far. 

I've never been in Calvin's room before because it has always been off limited, and like the whole house, it's plain. 

No pictures of him or his friends. 

No posters. 

Nothing. 

His room is tidy and a bit too neat for someone who has been living here for a while. I have seen Joshua's room and it was like a World War Three in there. Joshua's room is littered with trash, magazines and many photos of his little brother, Kyle, on his walls. He even have a few pictures of us on the wall as well and goofy drawings Kyle made as well unlike Calvin's room which was plain and simple. 

Hoping to distract myself from thinking about what is going on downstairs, I decided to look around his room more in depth.  His bed was nicely done with a solid black sheet and pillow as well. His table was sprawled with homework and looseleaf paper. 

There wasn't much to look at to begin with. 

My eyes lingered over a slightly opened drawer in the corner of the room.

Silently, I debate over whether to invade his privacy or not.

'Maybe the pregnancy test he took from me is in there?'

Without another thought I set the hot chocolate onto the desk next to his bed and opened it.

 What I see inside makes my heart race as adrenaline settled over me.

A gun.

From what I knew from the looks of it, it was a Glock 19. 

There is no doubt it's real. 

I can tell by how heavy it is as I held it and it was loaded as well.

Why the hell does he have a gun tucked in his drawer?

I quickly put it back where I found it when I hear someone knocking on the door.

I made sure to keep the door locked when Calvin sent me upstairs just in case something were to happen. 

I slowly walked up till I was in front of the door and waiting for a voice but there was none. I pressed my ears against the door in confusion, praying it was Calvin.

"Reina?" 

I am relieved when I hear Calvin's voice. 

I unlocked the door for him to enter.