Keeping Secrets

-Bree

All day the conversation I had with Chris has been bugging me. I mean the last time I checked, the only thing Carnell smoked was cigarettes. I don't want him doing all this other hard stuff that can potentially kill him instantly. It's taking everything in me to believe that Chris is lying, but there's still the thought that he wasn't. It was just the look he gave me that's getting to me.

Alex: Bree what color?!

Bree: What? Sorry

Alex: I was asking what color dresses you think the bridesmaids should wear, blue or purple?

Bree: Oh, um I don't know, purple. I'm sorry there's just a lot on my mind.

For a second there I forgot I was at Alex's house.

Aja: Well watchu thinking Bree?

Bree: It's nothing really.

Aja: Lying ass...

Bree: sigh I talked to Chris earlier today..

Alex: You didn't catch feelings for him again did you?!

Bree: No, Never that! He just shared some things with me that really have me thinking.

Aja: Well what kind of things are you talking about?

Bree: sigh He told me he was addicted to crack.

Aja: YOU DATED A CRACK HEAD?! DAMN YOU SURE CAN PICK EM!

Alex: Aja chill!!

Aja: Right, right I'm sorry, please continue.

Bree: Well anyway, he also said he was getting help, but then he also mentioned Carnell...

Alex: Wait, how does Carnell fit into this?

Bree: Apparently he knew him and I'm guessing they used to get high together.

Aja: Damn so you're dating another crackhead?!

Alex: Aja!

Aja: What, I'm trying to clarify.

Bree: See I don't know if it's true, he could be lying, but then again I don't think he is.

Aja: I say you call him out. Let that nigga know that shit is lethal.

Bree: I can't just call him out like that, he might not even be using.

Alex: I say you kinda ease into it you know, don't make it seem like you're interrogating him.

Bree: Yea, I should at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

Aja: Are we done here because I'm hungry.

Alex: Aja you just ate...

Aja: Tell that to the kid inside me, come on I'm craving Chinese.

Bree: laughs Fat ass.

Aja: Bitch...

Alex: laughs Chill, let's go y'all.

I still don't know exactly how I'm gonna clear this whole thing with Carnell up, but one thing's for sure. I will find out the truth. I always do...

_________________________________________

-Carnell

So on my lunch hour I met up with Bryan and Patrick and we had lunch together, something we haven't done in a long time. It was fine, til Patrick brought up the topic of kids. Apparently he's gonna be a dad again. This whole conversation just had me thinking how fucked up this Autumn situation is. I hate myself more and more each time I think about it.