Watch what you say

-Bree

next day

Since Rae is gonna be gone for the next few weeks on her honeymoon in Brazil, I've had double the work to do. And to make things worse I've only had 3 hours of sleep thanks to the night from hell. All night my mind kept racing; Carnell with his drug use, baby mama drama, and surprisingly Chris ran threw my mind. Maybe being friends with him won't be as bad as I thought. What really bothers me is the fact that Carnell pretty much played me this whole time and I was ignorant enough for it to work. Gosh, and I really liked him...

Alex: shaking her Bree, you're dosing off again!

Bree: Huh? What?

Alex: sigh You should go talk to him.

Bree: Right now he's the last person I want to talk to.

Alex: That may be so, but at least let him explain himself to you Bree. I mean he had you worried sick last night, let him tell you his side of the story if you wanna get the truth.

Bree: What makes you think he's gonna tell me the truth? The minute he asked me out he didn't mention the fact he has some other girl pregnant with his child!

Alex: mumbles Shit it might not even be his.

I mean mug her as I heard her mumble her comment.

Alex: Point is talk to him, I'm sure you'll feel better afterwards.

Bree: sighs Alright fine I'll go after work.

Alex: Girl, go talk to your man, I'll cover for you.

Bree: smiles Thanks Alex.

Alex: smiles No problem.

I grab my purse and drive to the hospital. I sign in and head up to his room. I get in front of his door and take a deep breath before i turn the knob. I walk in to see him half watching Law and Order Special Victims Units. Once he saw me walk in a smile formed on his face, oh God I'm so weak right now.

Carnell: smiling Hey I wasn't expecting to see you today.

Bree: Yea well you had a lot of visitors last night and you weren't really in a good condition to talk.

Carnell: Well I'm feeling better than I did last night, the doctor said I can come home next week.

Bree: Oh, what else did he say?

Carnell: Nothing much why?

Bree: Oh come on Carnell, why don't we stop ignoring the elephant in the room and talk about the fact that you had cocaine in your system last night!

He gets a shocked look on his face the he sighs.

Bree: Was that the first time you used it?

Carnell: sighs No.

Bree: Carnell are you insane, you could've died last night! It's bad enough you used crack but then on top of that you drive. What were you thinking?!

Carnell: I wasn't! Look I'm pretty sure you found out about my whole baby mama situation and I wanted to tell you trust me I did, I just didn't know how and I'm sorry that this is how you found out.

Bree: That's still no excuse for to be a junkie Carnell.

Carnell: Look we all deal with stress in our own ways, I don't judge your lifestyle so why are you judging mine?!

Bree: Call it what you want, but I'm doing this because I care about you and your well being.

Carnell: I'm a grown ass man I don't need anybody.