Nice to meet you

Carnell

I walked out the corner store empty handed, not even craving cigarettes anymore. They couldn't help numb this pain I had in my heart. I needed something stronger, something that will make me feel nothing. I get home and remember that box August had gave me when we were cool. He said use it for rainy days when you feel like shit. At first I thought he was crazy, but right now it's not sounding so bad. I go to the closet and look on the top shelf and there was the black box. I set it on my coffee table and open it up. I spread the white powder out then sniffed it up. I never done it before, but I soon started feeling the effects. My vision got blurry, I started to sweat, and the room started to slowly spin. I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty good besides the dizziness. I sat back on my couch and heard the sound of the radio in the background. Tell me what you say now. Tell me what you say, come again? If you cannot stay down, then you do not have to pretend like there is no way out. I shoulda never let you in, cause you got me fazed out. And don't take this personal, but you're the worst you know what you've done to me. And although it hurts I know. I just can't keep running away.  As I listened to these lyrics Autumn slowly started to fade out my mind.  I don't need you, I don't need you, I don't need you, I don't need you, but I want you. I sniffed some more and related to these lyrics. I think I'm finally getting over her.

*3 weeks later*
Kelly

So today me and Rae are having a cookout at our house before the wedding just to hang with our family. Most of her family are already here, but of course my side is late. Them niggas is never on time for anything. I was on my way out back to light the grill then I heard someone knock on the door.

Kelly: I'm coming!

I open the door and it's Bryan and his wife Aja. Last time I saw Aja it was at her baby shower last month, since then she's gotten huge!

Kelly: Yoo what's up Bry! And how are you fat cakes? *laughs*

Aja: Aha, you're funny. Keep playing Kelly and you just might accidentally choke.

Kelly:*laughs* Ooo, fiesty aren't we?

Bryan:*laughs* Chill man, she's sensitive with the fat jokes lol.

Aja: You try being 7 months pregnant then, let me know how you feel.

Kelly:*laughs* Alright, Alright I'm sorry. Why don't you come waddle into the kitchen with Rae and Bree.

Aja: You know what...

She slaps me in the back of my head as she passes me. Messing with Aja's hormonal ass is hilarious.

Kelly: Bryan your wife is 10x crazier now that's she's pregnant. *laughs*

Bryan:*laughing * Tell me something I don't know.

A few minutes later the rest of my family and friends start to arrive. First my mom, then Dustin and his girlfriend Alex, and Patrick and his wife Morgan and their son Owen.  I was having a real good time, enjoying everyone's company until my mom walked over with a topic I really didn't wanna talk about.

Mama: Kelly, where's Carnell at?

Kelly: At home, where else would he be?

Mama: He should be here, he's your brother! You didn't invite him did you?

Kelly: I invited him to the wedding isn't that good enough!

Mama: Excuse me? Kelly whatever is wrong between you and Carnell, you need to get over it. You're too damn grown to hold a grudge over petty shit.