Doing Dirt

-Carnell

Monday

It's been 2 weeks since I ignored Bree's call and I've gotta say, I think it was a smart move. I've been going to my meetings at night and I haven't really had the urge to smoke anything so I think I'm making progress. Bree is a huge distraction for me and I gotta get myself right first if I wanna fix things with her. But the fact I still care for Autumn isn't helping.

I got up at 7 to get ready for work and so I can catch the bus on time and shortly after Autumn comes walking in the kitchen looking terrible. I mean her hair was all over the place and she looked exhausted.

Carnell: laughing Damn. Well good morning sunshine!

She looks at me with a stank face then gets some coffee.

Carnell: Okay, I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Autumn: Yea well you would too if you've been throwing up since 3 a.m. This baby is kicking my ass.

Carnell: Well look at it this way you're almost at 1 month and you just have 8 more to go! laughs

Autumn: Don't you have work or something?

Carnell: laughs As a matter of fact, yea. I gotta go I'll see you later.

I head towards the door and she follows close behind.

Autumn: Wait, on your way back can you pick up my prenatal vitamins?

Carnell: You got prenatal vitamin money?

She gives me an annoyed look and I can't help, but laugh.

Carnell: laughs Psych nah, I gotchu.

Autumn: smiles Thank you.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek and normally I'd just blow her off, but this time I kinda feel something. I start to lean in real close, but her hand is blocking her face.

Autumn: You should probably go..

Carnell: Right..

I rush out the door and head to the bus stop. What the fuck just happened?

________________________________________
-Bree

It's been 2 weeks since that nigga Carnell ignored my calls. I'm so over him right now. Here I thought he was this wonderful amazing person when really he's nothing, but a lying, self- absorbed, crackhead. At first it hurt having to accept him, but now I'm just at the point of "fuck him." I don't need him, I can do so much better. I got up around 7:30 had some coffee and started to make some pancakes. As I stood in front of the stove I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a set of lips kiss my neck. I couldn't help it as a smile emerged on my face.

Bree: smiling Chris stop!

His lips work their way to my ear.

Chris: whispers That's not what you were saying last night.

I couldn't help but laugh as a smirk appeared on his face. You're probably wondering when this happened right? Well that night Carnell was being a complete ass I ended up calling Chris to come over and talk and things kinda escalated and I ended up sleeping with him, and I have been since then.

Bree: laughs Shut up and get ready for breakfast.

Chris: Wish I could, but I have work soon.

Bree: Really? Why couldn't you just take off like I did.

Chris: You know why Bree; I'm trying to get this promotion and it's never gonna happen if I keep taking all these days off.

Bree: Ugh, fine.

Chris: I'll make it up to you later, I promise.

He gives me a kiss then leaves.

I am kinda upset since this is like the 7th day I took off to spend time with him and again work comes in the way. Yea it's pretty stupid what I'm doing right now, but it's helping me cope. I wouldn't be surprised if Carnell was having his fun with that hoe of his. I still can't believe he kept her from me all this time. Just thinking about it disgusts me all over again. After I eat breakfast I decide I shouldn't let a perfectly good day go to waste so I get dressed and head out to run a few errands. Hopefully today will turn out good.

_______________________________________

-Carnell

On my lunch break I headed to the drug store for Autumn's vitamins then I was gonna meet Chris for lunch. I walk in and head towards the pharmacy.  Let's see, she told me something about Fish Oil, Vitamin D, and something else. I just grab the two that I remember and turn around to go pay for them, but then I bump into someone dropping both of our things.

Carnell: Dang I'm sorr-

I stop mid sentence as I look and see it's Bree. It's not the fact that I'm seeing her for the first time and weeks that catches me off guard, it's the fact that when I bumped into her she dropped  3 different pregnancy tests.

___________________________________
Hey! so I know I haven't updated this is forever and I'm sorry! I'll try to keep up with this story more. :)