Do what you want

-Bree

Bree: Excuse me, his what?

Before she could answer Patrick and Bryan came rushing at the doorway.

Patrick: Autumn maybe you should come back later, now is a really bad time.

Autumn: But I left work just to see him..

Bryan: Yea, but you kinda interrupted gco

Bree: No it's fine, I'm finished here anyway.

I took another look at Carnell and held back tears.

Bree: When he wakes up, could you tell him I stopped by.

Bryan: Yea, I gotchu.

Bree: Thanks.

I couldn't stand to be there another minute. How could he keep something like this from me? Just when you think you met the right one, they screw you over. I got in my car and put the key in the ignition. The clock read 11:30 and Jhene Aiko's song "The Worst"came through my speakers. Well isn't that perfect timing! I went to switch gears, but the tears just came flowing. God, I really like him, but it looks like he has his own little family and I'm no one's side chick. I hate that this is how I had to find out. I get myself together and I leave the parking lot. I'm driving and I can feel a headache coming on so I decide to stop at Dunkin Donuts for coffee. I walk up to the counter and get a vanilla cappuccino and take a seat near the window. God, how can things just go so wrong so fast? The door opens as another customer walks through, and it's Chris. He spots me and gives me a smile as he walks over. Can my night get any worse?

_______________________________________

-Carnell

"Carnell I need you. Please, I know I don't deserve you, but please don't leave me just yet."

The sound of a girl crying her heart out is all I kept hearing for a good half hour. She sounded a lot like Autumn too, man these dreams are getting weirder and weirder. I try to open my eyes and everything looks blurry. I blink a couple more times and it gets a little better. I look around and I see Autumn sitting by me. I look at my arm and I have an I.V., my leg is elevated and hurts like hell along with everything else in my body.

Carnell: weak A-Autumn, what are you doing here?

Autumn: Well you were in an accident, so I had to come and see about you.

Carnell: No offense, but you're probably the last person I wanna see right now.

Autumn: You're heavily medicated right now, so I'll let that slide.

I roll my eyes then I try to sit up, but my abdomen feels like it's on fire and I wince in pain.

Carnell: Who else is here?

Autumn: Your brothers are out there waiting to see you.

At the moment I was kinda upset that Bree wasn't here because I really want to see her, but then again Autumn's here and both of them being here just wouldn't end well.

Carnell: I want to see them.

Autumn: Well I was kinda hoping we could talk first.

Carnell: What the fuck do we have to talk about? I nearly died a few hours ago and the last thing I want to talk about is your  bullshit. Now if you don't want to go get them for me I'll page the damn nurse.