Sh*t hits the fan

-Bree

I stared blankly at the test. This can't be right, it just can't. I go in the kitchen and chug 2 bottles of water in hopes it'll make me have to pee again. I go and grab the remainder of the tests when I hear a knock at the door. I look through the peephole and it's Chris. Shit.

Chris: Bree open the door, it's me Chris!

Bree: Hold on one second!

I run to the bathroom and grab the test, stick it back in it's box and grab all the other tests and slip them under my bed. He shouldn't find them for now. I go back into the living room and open the door.

Bree: I thought you weren't gonna be home until later?

Chris: Yea, well I wanted to come home early and spend some time with you.

He grabs my waist pulling me into a hug and kisses me.

Bree: Aw, well you didn't have to do that.

I break away from him and head to the kitchen.

Chris: Is everything okay? You look like something's bothering you babe.

Bree: I'm fine really, there's just a lot on my mind right now.

Chris: You wanna talk about it?

Bree: Right now no, I'm gonna go lie down for awhile.

Chris: Alright then, I'll go get us some takeout for later.

Bree: smiles Okay.

I give him a kiss then he heads out the door. I grab my phone and dial Carnell and luckily he answers.

Bree: Hey, it's me, we need to talk..

________________________________________

-Carnell

I was on my way back to work when I got a call from Bree. I was really debating if I should pick up or not, but I followed my gut and answered.

Carnell: Hello?

Bree: Hey, it's me, we need to talk..

Carnell: Yea considering that run in we had earlier, we have a lot to talk about.

Bree: Look don't jump to conclusions, even though I'm pretty sure you already have. Just hear me out first.

Carnell: Look Bree I have a job to get back to, so can we have this conversation another time and in person.

Bree: Fine. Tonight, 8 O'Clock at your place.

Carnell: Wait Bree-

Bree: Bye Carnell.

She hangs up on me. I can't help but feel that the conversation we're gonna have tonight isn't gonna go well. Just the thought of us discussing her being pregnant is so frustrating, I mean I already got fucked up with Autumn, I can't do this with Bree too.

________________________________________
-Bree
later that night

I spent the rest of my afternoon watching Netflix with Chris and eating Chinese food and I have to say, despite all this shit going on he has a way of making me forget about it all. I can't help but smile when I'm with him. I look at my phone and i see it's almost 8. Great time to have the most uncomfortable conversation of my life.

Bree: Hey I should probably go check on Rae, Kelly's not coming home til later tonight and she's been alone for awhile and she's still pretty sick.